• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(黒の魔女 シア) Black Witch, Cia! The Warriors' Foe!

Who would "Shia" most likley be a last-minute semi-clone of, if Sakurai decided to add her this way?

• Total voters

andimidna

Smash Master
E3 hype kept me from updating this thread :p
Oh well, there's still a lot to talk about with all of the E3 news:
[collapse=here she is]
PALUTENA!
http://youtu.be/ZQBxNBNj3t8

Now we can finally determine is she'd be Palutena clone![/collapse]
Ok, but there was a lot of Hyrule Warriors news
[collapse=Zelda and Midna]
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character_zelda.html

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character_midna.html
with 5 more slots to come?[/collapse]
But even though Shia wasn't in the trailer, she wasn't completely forgotten. In fact, she got new art!

Wait... that's not it... here:
Now THAT looks awesome
Oh and don't forget the official box art was shown
:troll:

Well I like all of the fan art too

Aw look at them all together!

A non-sexualized Shia! Probably what she'd look like if she was designed by the Zelda team.

Oh, and what I thought was fan-art but is actually legitimate and is pretty interesting:

Many people have already pointed out all of the visual similarities the blue girl has with Shia.
Many have speculated it's Shia before she turns evil. (and maybe after she reverts back to being good)
The gold thing on her leg proves it to me, but they have the same theme of orange feathers, white hair, and purple everything.
Well remember when Impa was accidentally shown in the first trailer before she was revealed?

Well there was also a blue-ish girl there too...
Look at the top of the head. That orange spot= her feathers?
She has a ponytail...
A necklace...
Might be holding a book...?
A think it's a match.
Shia confirmed to be playable in Hyrule Warriors... do you guys agree?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ andimidna andimidna I'm still not buying into this theory unless TK says so for themselves. They do have several similarities, but the blue haired girl's body type is way too different than Black Witch Shia to even prove that they're the same character. Unless breast expansion is possible in the world of Zelda

Here's some other news saying that Aonuma might think about a playable female in Zelda U is Hyrule Warriors become a hit. I like they way he thinks with that gameplan.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/1...elda-wii-u-if-hyrule-warriors-goes-down-well/

andimidna

Smash Master
@ andimidna andimidna I'm still not buying into this theory unless TK says so for themselves. They do have several similarities, but the blue haired girl's body type is way too different than Black Witch Shia to even prove that they're the same character. Unless breast expansion is possible in the world of Zelda

Here's some other news saying that Aonuma might think about a playable female in Zelda U is Hyrule Warriors become a hit. I like they way he thinks with that gameplan.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/1...elda-wii-u-if-hyrule-warriors-goes-down-well/
YES. WE MUST TELL ALL THE WOMENS TO BUY THE GAME.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

andimidna

Smash Master
Agitha and Lana (possibly based on Lanaryu/Nayru) will be fighters in Hyrule Warriors. The Famitsu issue had also mentioned Zant being involved with Argorok as a villain.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/2...ers-in-hyrule-warriors-plus-zant-will-appear/
If freaking Agitha appears as a fighter a not Ashei, I will definitely be pissed off. :hulk:
:O :O :O :O :O
WHAAAA...??
Zelda 1- Old Man
Zelda 2 AoL- Error
ALttP- Agahnim, Sahasrahla, Flute Boy
LA- Marin, Crazy Tracy, Prince Richard
OoT- Nabooru, Rauru, Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Twinrova, Malon
MM- Skull Kid, Kafei
OoA- Nayru, Veran, Queen Ambi, Ralph
OoS- Din, Onox, Ricky, Dimitri, Moosh, Blaino (the last 4 would be hilarious)
WW- Tetra, Tingle, Aryll,
MC- Vaati
TP- Midna, Zant, King Bulblin, Ilia, Ashei, Agitha, Ganondorf
PH ST- Alfonzo, Chancellor Cole, Jolene, Byrne, Linebeck, Oshus
SS- Ghirahim, Groose, Fi, Demise
ALBW- Ravio, Hilda, Yuga, Irene, Ganon

I'll continue my list later
I was right! I had even made a more recent list after it looked like there were only 9 characters and I included Agitha!
I don't know if anybody knows this, but I'm secretly obsessed with both Agitha and Ashei (obviously alongside Midna... and Zant)
Are there any pictures?! Any other links?!
After the 4 reveals so far, Agitha was my 2nd most wanted character after Ashei! This is perfect (for me, nobody else cares about her lol)
Ah I don't know what to do with all this hype! Ahhh!!!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I can relate as well. Even if I didn't request her for Hyrule Warriors... Well, I can't say no to a weird character with twintail :laugh: It's just one of my favorite secondary character, as well as Ashei.
(Also, Ashei and Agitha are both trophies in Brawl.)

If this happens to be true, I'm expect the most insane and awesome roster ever.

Can we have the bombchu girl?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
:O :O :O :O :O
WHAAAA...??

I was right! I had even made a more recent list after it looked like there were only 9 characters and I included Agitha!
I don't know if anybody knows this, but I'm secretly obsessed with both Agitha and Ashei (obviously alongside Midna... and Zant)
Are there any pictures?! Any other links?!
After the 4 reveals so far, Agitha was my 2nd most wanted character after Ashei! This is perfect (for me, nobody else cares about her lol)
Ah I don't know what to do with all this hype! Ahhh!!!
No pictures so far, they were only mentioned in text form in Famitsu. We might see the website updated with their profiles and trailers soon.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
No pictures so far, they were only mentioned in text form in Famitsu. We might see the website updated with their profiles and trailers soon.
No pictures... No scans or no pictures at all?

I think I'll have to keep checking the official site every day.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Im fine with having a weird roster with obscure characters, but if that gets in the way of my ghirahim and my Fi getting in, I'll be so incredibly dissapointed. (Yes I like Fi)
I like Lana's design, and I really think she'll be a good character(having the same name as Lana del Rey helps too^^)
My real concern is about Agitha, I mean her design isn't spectacular, and she seems kind of.... off, for lack of a better term.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Pretty sure the blue-haired girl was hinted to be Marin. I saw a glimpse of her in the reveal trailer and I swear that was a harp she was holding.
Who hinted this? I thought it was a book but a harp makes sense too. I'd love to see Marin again, especially because a non-canon Zelda is the only way she could possibly return.

Here is a little scan about Lana and Agitha.
ITS AMAZING *breathing intensifies*

Does anybody know what any of the Japanese says? There's pretty large text near their designs, I also see Twilight Princess Link and Zelda in the corner... hmm...

Edit: Lana is confirmed to be "the White Witch"!
She must be some sort of counterpart to Cia...?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sorry pal, someone had posted that image in the first few pages.

Does anybody know what any of the Japanese says? There's pretty large text near their designs, I also see Twilight Princess Link and Zelda in the corner... hmm...

Edit: Lana is confirmed to be "the White Witch"!
She must be some sort of counterpart to Cia...?
If you are referring to the blue text, it probably said something along the lines of "New Challengers" or something.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
Im fine with having a weird roster with obscure characters, but if that gets in the way of my ghirahim and my Fi getting in, I'll be so incredibly dissapointed. (Yes I like Fi)
I like Lana's design, and I really think she'll be a good character(having the same name as Lana del Rey helps too^^)
My real concern is about Agitha, I mean her design isn't spectacular, and she seems kind of.... off, for lack of a better term.
The good news is that Dynasty Warriors usually has 50-70 playable characters (the latest game had 82!) so maybe all of our favorites will be there...unless your favorite is really obscure like Dampé or Sakon or something.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Was Cia shown anywhere in the E3 presentation? I haven't seen all of the Treehouse stuff yet but she's not in the E3 trailer nor the Digital Event.
They better not be frigging censoring her! And I'm not just saying that for the sake of boobs. It's just the nerve of them treating us North Americans like children. I'm 19 going on 20 dammit!
Well the Great Fairy in the trailer seems to suggest that they're not. It's still odd that Cia was nowhere to be seen.

Also Agitha is freaking awesome. It just shows how many characters they're willing to make playable. Groose confirmed! Lana's cute too.

andimidna

Smash Master
Was Cia shown anywhere in the E3 presentation? I haven't seen all of the Treehouse stuff yet but she's not in the E3 trailer nor the Digital Event.
They better not be frigging censoring her! And I'm not just saying that for the sake of boobs. It's just the nerve of them treating us North Americans like children. I'm 19 going on 20 dammit!
Well the Great Fairy in the trailer seems to suggest that they're not. It's still odd that Cia was nowhere to be seen.

Also Agitha is freaking awesome. It just shows how many characters they're willing to make playable. Groose confirmed! Lana's cute too.
The digital event was footage of the Twilight Realm, they played as Midna and took down Argorok. The Great Fairy and the Moon appeared too.
The playable demo had only Link and Zelda playable, it was in Hyrule next the Hyrule Castle and the villain of the area was Wizro. Navi appeared too.
Impa was in both, but she wasn't played as iirc.
And Cia didn't appear anywhere (neither did Valga), but she did get new artwork, which is good enough for now, footage of her probably includes spoilers... maybe.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
The digital event was footage of the Twilight Realm, they played as Midna and took down Argorok. The Great Fairy and the Moon appeared too.
The playable demo had only Link and Zelda playable, it was in Hyrule next the Hyrule Castle and the villain of the area was Wizro. Navi appeared too.
Impa was in both, but she wasn't played as iirc.
And Cia didn't appear anywhere (neither did Valga), but she did get new artwork, which is good enough for now, footage of her probably includes spoilers... maybe.
I don't think Cia's that big of a spoiler since Japan and the UK already had news about her. And they teased Ganondorf in the trailer.

0.o Oh God! They've replaced Cia with Ganondorf. The Ultimate Censorship!

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
The good news is that Dynasty Warriors usually has 50-70 playable characters (the latest game had 82!) so maybe all of our favorites will be there...unless your favorite is really obscure like Dampé or Sakon or something.
I know that, but in that case, why would they bother adding blank spots in the demo to get to a roster of 9? And why add those question marks on the official website? It would seem better to just add spots with every character.
For some reason, I really want Fi in this game. I love her design, and she wouldn't hinder the gameplay anymore.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't think Cia's that big of a spoiler since Japan and the UK already had news about her. And they teased Ganondorf in the trailer.

0.o Oh God! They've replaced Cia with Ganondorf. The Ultimate Censorship!
Hijacked by Gannon Banned! :troll:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Can I just say I freaking love Zelda's Hyrule Warriors design.

I'll just wait for the mod to come up on the Brawl Vault...

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
The official website is updated!
Oooh, Agitha looks much better than in Twilight Princess, and that's good.

Is it me or is there a ton of Twilight Princess linked characters getting revealed: Midna; Agitha; Zant....
Do you think they're doing sort of reveal events themed on the games? Lets hope for a Skyward Sword one, with Fi and Ghirahim...

Does anyone have the translation of the pages? Especially the Famitsu scan since it had a corner with TP link and zelda. (which would corroborate the idea of game themed reveals)

Last edited:

Chalphy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chalphy
That box is only talking about TP themed DLC costumes for Link and Zelda.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Hyrule Warriors seems awesome so far, I just hope that characters like zant, Shia and the other two, along with guys like byrne, ghirahim, vaati and yuga are playable

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Warriors seems awesome so far, I just hope that characters like zant, Shia and the other two, along with guys like byrne, ghirahim, vaati and yuga are playable
And Fi. Don't forget Fi. It'd seem like such an obvious concept. The sword spirit coming back to help in a time of war and to help her master's descendant. She could dance for her flashy attacks (I think there's a dynasty warriors characters that dances so its not a big stretch) and she could even transform into a sword for certain attacks.

But yea, totally agree about the villains. (Would also love Ghirahim in Smash but that's a different topic)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And Fi. Don't forget Fi. It'd seem like such an obvious concept. The sword spirit coming back to help in a time of war and to help her master's descendant. She could dance for her flashy attacks (I think there's a dynasty warriors characters that dances so its not a big stretch) and she could even transform into a sword for certain attacks.
Congratulations, for which you had successfully predicted Fi's addition in the roster. :troll:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Good to see Fi!

Oh, and my favorite Twilight Princess' weapon!

And Zelda's Skyward Sword costume!

THIS GAME GUNNA BE GUD.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Crazy Tracy should join as the Link's Awakening representative. I mean, look at her and realize the potential that the Team Ninja devs would have with her. :troll:

andimidna

Smash Master
Now that both Ghirahim (yay) and the Imprisoned (bleh) are bosses- doesn't that mean that there will have to be at least 2 pages of villains on the website? I'd bet this means at least 2 pages of playable characters now. I think 18 characters sounds reasonable, agreed?
Time for a prediction.
Link, Zelda, Impa
Lana, Midna, Agitha
Fi, Groose, Ashei
Tingle, Malon, Saria
Nabooru, Ruto, Darunia
Rauru (or KG), Kafei, Hilda

I could see Ravio, Ralis, Mikau, Anju, Darbus, Yeta, Rusl, Colin, Tetra, Aryll, Auru, Shad, Skull Kid, and some shop owners get in over some on my list. But we'll see...

What are your predictions (asking openly to everybody on the thread)?

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
First of all, the website is updated: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/zelda/character.html

We can see Link with the Ball and Chain from TP, but he also have the Power Gauntlets!
More surprisingly, Zelda fights with the Wind Waker and looks extremely cute. And that's COOL.

Fi seems fun to play as well!

About predictions...

I'll make more a wishlist of plausible characters :awesome: I'd like to see Malon, Ashei, the King of Hyrule, Hilda (it would be a shame not to use those dark vines), Tingle, Nabooru, Tetra. Characters like Groose and Saria are potential characters as well. And you know what? A Kafei/Anju duo would be cool.

Also, now that we see that differents art style are in (well, we already saw that with enemies, but as they are mainly ports... :troll:), I wonder what it means for Toon characters? Will they get a "serious look" treatment? Tetra as a normal human could look very cool.

andimidna

Smash Master
She could dance for her flashy attacks

and she could even transform into a sword for certain attacks.

Wow. Good job.

Looks like that pattern is based off when she sings to open the Silent Realm, right?

This looks like it's based off Nayru's Flame and Farore's Flame, oh and there's Din's Flame in the bakground. That was a pretty important part of her character. I'm glad it's here.

And of course the Skyward Strike things had to be here. Looks like a triforce mark shows up below it. Not sure what will happen here.

Zelda with a Wind Waker...? And fairies? wat

This stage looks amazing.

The Groosenator is here... but where's Groose?

Cute baby Goron is cute.

I don't think I can handle the fabulousness.

Please have more villains turn playable...

I need Ghirahim playable.

Ew.

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god. Im super excited. I do think the guesses were really obvious, as they're part of her character. And that' s what I love with this game, they bring out these characters in a totally new light, but still stay true to them. Well all except maybe Midna, Im playing through Twilight Princess right now , but I'm pretty sure she can't summon wolved, and in the new trailer she transforms into somethong weird so....

But everything looks great. These games are why Im proud to have a WiiU

Last edited:
Top Bottom