• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

♫ Lucario Interview Thread ♫ - Junebug

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Phiiiiil nye the science guy

phil

phil

phil

phil

phil

phil

phil nye the science guy

edit: man it just does not look good without all caps

brownys a killjoy!

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I would just like to inform Flamey that if he doesn't go to Apex I will have to ship his birthday present to him instead and will expect a picture in return showing his reaction.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
The count is actually 2 for phil and 0 for me...

I can't vote for myself, and Flame and Steam both went for phil.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
any wise words of philosopy?

favorite field of SCIENCE!?

we haven't seen you SCIENCE! in awhile. why is this?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
any wise words of philosopy?
If the answer to the given question isn't SCIENCE!, the subject in question must be incredibly dull/insulting to your intelligence.

favorite field of SCIENCE!?
Until the past five years or so, when I made my username, I've been mostly about Marine Biology and Biochemistry, now I'm majoring in Computer SCIENCE!

we haven't seen you SCIENCE! in awhile. why is this?
Idk, I just don't smash as often/post serious stuff on SWF much, irl stuff I guess.
That was

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
does anyone have as many blogs as you on AiB
Probably, especially if you consider half my blogs are overglorified shoutouts that I was too lazy to relay to everyone rofl.

Wow, looking back on those, I've definitely changed a lot...
I think I should wait let the questions pile since iirc it was more tedious for you to collect each individual quote/post, so I should probably wait in between questions more. :p

Browny

Smash Hater
hardly matters anymore phil like 6 people did the same thing and i cbf doing it its like 20 minutes each one

but hey if you follow the format i did for mine (as in the one i use in the OP) then ill add it since it will take like 20 seconds :p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Have I been a good mod?

Martha in Meleh?

How is it like being a smash researcher?

Did you have to infract me for the booby pics and remove them? Everyone enjoyed them :awesome:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Have I been a good mod?
Yup, some differences in how we deal with things, but overall you're good at keeping on top of things, probably better than I was rofl.
Martha in Meleh?
Yeah, the only character in Melee that I like playing/use well (besides like Falco/Ganon and M2 for LT stuff). So much mobility, and I like setting up juggles w/ this character, makes me feel like I'm in control.
How is it like being a smash researcher?
Stuff picks up and slows down, it's great to help contribute, no matter how small, to the collective work of such things. They're also pretty welcoming too, it's mainly the equipment/resource barrier (and understanding of the work obv.) that separates people from getting in imo. That's why one of my focuses is teaching people how to get some basic hacking done/crunch frame data.
Did you have to infract me for the booby pics and remove them? Everyone enjoyed them :awesome:
To be honest, I don't remember those at all rofl, there were so many :c
What do you make of this image?

I'd say it's the truth.
LOL, so true, although wouldn't this need a little more flying Jecht minions around somewhere (alluding to assists)? Also, the one on the upper very right (iirc where Shantotto should be) looks like he's doing the "Mini-me pose"
awezum stuff

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
What other characters do you use in Brawl? Sheik and Snake I've heard from time to time from you.
Let's see, Green is the next one Imma use

Umm, characters I use seriously are: Lucario, Sheik, Snake, Marth, ICs, Falco, and for low tiers stuff, I use Bowser, Zelda, Ganon, and recently I've been dabbling in Jigglypuff, Diddy and Wolf (not insinuating that Wolf is low tier though rofl). I get bored often, and I learn a few nuances about characters when I learn them, although the first 3 or so and Bowser/Ganon are the only chars I think I'm knowledgeable enough to use in most MUs I'll meet in their respective events I use them for.
Yep, Philly Boy it's alluding to assists.Haha, figures. I personally use Jecht, Kuja, and Sephiroth (and I used to do this more often, but sometimes I still use Gabranth for my usual char, b/c my char floor rushes w/ almost every combo rofl, which allows me to utilize Gabranth's loooong assist to setup for nearly anything). btw, what do you think of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQT6NJzQhG4

lulz
wheeeeeeeee

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Definitely wasn't expecting the end. Thankfully Innocence is easy to block with Jecht along with Meltdown from Terra. JB Meltdown and watch Terra run for her life.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
why did ya pick up snake? WHY?!
I've had Snake in my roster for the longest time (I've had a pretty decent one since 09), before I even considered him Luc's hardest MU or anything like that. He's really good for playing against randoms/mowing through the bracket so you can focus more and not get mentally exhausted by the time you have to fight much stronger/smarter players, that's usually when I go Lucario, or sometimes Sheik, for higher level players.
why does dissidia have a ******** health system?
To be honest, I think it's so that the game can be more flexible and compatible with its RPG mode feature, I think that feature would be more lacking if they were all direct attacks. Plus there's some cool stuff that you can do w/ the brave system (there's a summon that negates break status after you get the break bonus and resets to zero, so you can get a double break bonus LOL. I think the most meh part about the game though is that the options are a little limited especially for certain characters (for example, imo Yuna's kinda boring because she has a very limited variety of movepool, which doesn't help in a game that only has basically has only 12 attacks in one instance usually lol), and especially considering some moves are absolute garbage for some characters, it gets a little "same-old" unless you play some fun characters. I personally like playing Squall, Gabranth, Cecil, Prische, Laguna, Tifa, Lightning, and Vaan.
I included the question below this post as well.

Top Bottom