• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hells yeah. I wrote a huge analysis for the Ivy x Snake matchup earlier on Snake boards btw.

Still gotta do Charizard and Squirtle.

How 'bout this... first games best of 5 my Snake vs yr PT for the benefit of data! *adjusts glasses*

Then we'll go from there. :"p

I'll host. :"}

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Cool games as always Bunny, my apologies about the edgehog, anytime I do is merely an accident...:)
Best matches were the Satrfox ones, we should have more of those next time....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Cool games as always Bunny, my apologies about the edgehog, anytime I do is merely an accident...:)
Best matches were the Satrfox ones, we should have more of those next time....
Yeah, fun stuff. I was laughing so hard when Wolf kept trying to drown Falco at Pirate Ship.

And I was so embarassed with the last one. x_X
I tried to show off my QAC and suicided. It's a bad habit.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Yeah, fun stuff. I was laughing so hard when Wolf kept trying to drown Falco at Pirate Ship.

And I was so embarassed with the last one. x_X
I tried to show off my QAC and suicided. It's a bad habit.
You did drown my Falco, lol, I must really work of my down smashes overall. Once was enough, When you had me in the water, I ran lest I suffer another precision spike.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
T________T Such a good match too... I was gonna die anyways from downthrow. :"p

I'm headin' out in a few minutes anyways but I'll upload the replays when I get home.

GGs Pichu! :"} We'll play more later.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I picked up Bunny as a main but for some reason she keeps Bunnyciding the opponent, regardless of controller input. So I ditched her and started using Exia instead - he kept switching himself though =/

I think I'll stick to playing Mitsu for now, but for some reason he's randomly picking fights with characters that aren't even ont he roster U.U

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I picked up Bunny as a main but for some reason she keeps Bunnyciding the opponent, regardless of controller input. So I ditched her and started using Exia instead - he kept switching himself though =/

I think I'll stick to playing Mitsu for now, but for some reason he's randomly picking fights with characters that aren't even ont he roster U.U
LMFAO

I'd pick up Luke, but he's too nice and won't finish the opponent. T_T

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567

You wanna race?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord

ROFL

Well played. I tried to use both Lester and Chaco, but they kept killing themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom