• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedragon15

Smash Apprentice
hi!

hi im a kirby mainer. and well i qanna join in this friendly tourney but if its too late then i understand. lol but i accept all challenges from anyone. so if i can join the tourney or if anyone would like to brawl just let me know:)

joedragon15

Smash Apprentice
i would like to brawl anyone here. it would be a honor. :) i accept all brawlers so plz lets brawl sometime. :)

u guys and girls can catch me on aim: joedragon15

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Good morning ^_^ Besides all the negative vibes , what did i miss ? The internet was down in my area yesterday so i practiced and fooled around on photoshop.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Morning guys/gals, how is the day so far?
Hello Exia.
I am breathing new life into this thread, lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The thread isn't going down. xD

It's a slow day everywhere.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Sup guys, been awhile since I been on Smash Boards. -Last post was half an hour ago-... Ooh, bad time to drop in? :) Well, I'll just leave this up for the first person to see it. What's a good transition character for Sheik? I'm getting bored of Sheik. These are my options:

Olimar - I've always thought Olimar was a fun character to use, and very uniqe. Just for the fact that he needs Pikmin for most of his attacks.

R.O.B. - Yeah, R.O.B.'s fun also. Love bouncing the lasers off of walls and praying that I get lucky and hit someone. :laugh:

Mr. Game & Watch - OMG! :) Back in Melee, I didn't see many G & W mainers, but now, in Brawl, I see quite a few. :) Side-B owns! Especially when I'm like about to lose, and I strike a 9. :laugh:

Yoshi - Does he have a Meteor Smash move? And does his Up-B do different damage depending on how far / close you are to the opponent?

Yeah, so any help is appreciated. Keep in mind that I main Sheik, so a speedier character would probably be more of my style. Can someone get how fast each of these characters are in a chart or something? Like which is fastest / slowest / second fastest / second slowest and such.

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
hey Abaca. im thinking about using shiek more often cause im kinda getting tired of ZSS. wat are some good strategies. and keep it simple cause i dont know a bout all those fancy terms for specific attacks. like those jumps and tilts and stuff like that.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
hey Abaca. im thinking about using shiek more often cause im kinda getting tired of ZSS. wat are some good strategies. and keep it simple cause i dont know a bout all those fancy terms for specific attacks. like those jumps and tilts and stuff like that.
Yeah, I don't know much about the fancy terms either. :) Something that's worked quite well for me is the F-Tilt Lock. You just tilt forward gently and keep pressing A. It locks them, but they can DI out of it.

Another tip is using her Side-B to grab a ledge instead of her Up-B. It takes time to learn when to use which one, but it's useful when you get the hang of it.

That's about all I know. Am no pro with Sheik and I never will be. :ohwell: Hope I helped though.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Message To Heartz: Heya, I REALLY don't mean to sound impatient, but do you mind if I take my request for an Avatar and Signature elsewhere? I'm really sorry. It just seems you're having some trouble with it? I don't mean to be rude, I just don't want to trouble you. So do you mind if I go to someone else for a signature / avatar?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I just gave up on buying a PS3 (including MGS4 and SCIV) in order to buy Wii games x.x The Nintendo is beginning to win me over even more @.@!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sup guys, been awhile since I been on Smash Boards. -Last post was half an hour ago-... Ooh, bad time to drop in? :) Well, I'll just leave this up for the first person to see it. What's a good transition character for Sheik? I'm getting bored of Sheik. These are my options:

Yoshi - Does he have a Meteor Smash move? And does his Up-B do different damage depending on how far / close you are to the opponent?

Yeah, so any help is appreciated. Keep in mind that I main Sheik, so a speedier character would probably be more of my style. Can someone get how fast each of these characters are in a chart or something? Like which is fastest / slowest / second fastest / second slowest and such.
Yoshi's forward air is a meteor smash, but only if you hit it in a certain way. Eggs should do about the same amount of damage no matter the distance shot from. Yoshi's also got about the same running speed as Toon Link, so he's pretty fast for a character of his weight class.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Message To Heartz: Heya, I REALLY don't mean to sound impatient, but do you mind if I take my request for an Avatar and Signature elsewhere? I'm really sorry. It just seems you're having some trouble with it? I don't mean to be rude, I just don't want to trouble you. So do you mind if I go to someone else for a signature / avatar?
Sure. I am just glad you approached me about that. My PC is down. Nothing I can do. I failed. Game over for me. *walks away, sad*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom