• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
Weird that you say that, I've seen a couple Star Wars movies the last two days, some channel seems to be running a marathon or something. The newest one always makes me sad when (almost) all of the Jedi are assasinated.
pretty sad end for alot of them O_O

Chaco

Never Logs In
Bun. =D

You will be winning in the L bracket...brackets are updated.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Morning guys/gals....:)
I just checked the team tourney...Bunny I was expecting your team to win, but then I see AVE advance and be DQ'd in one update....anyway....how is everyone?

Chaco

Never Logs In
They never did anything either, so I DQ'd Ice, then DQ'd AVE. So thats how it worked. lol\

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Chaco, we all know the rules right?
and speaking of tournies; I'll drop from Heartz's, as no one seems interested in continuing it, though I think its pretty much dead anyway, lol...:)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Chaco, we all know the rules right?
and speaking of tournies; I'll drop from Heartz's, as no one seems interested in continuing it, though I think its pretty much dead anyway, lol...:)
Rules of wha?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just noticed how similar all three of our sigs are.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, we were fine until the end, then it completely froze up.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
GG bunny. The lag might have been me cause my bro is on the computer. The pikachu chain grab scared me though. Btw, are you picking up ness ?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GG bunny. The lag might have been me cause my bro is on the computer. The pikachu chain grab scared me though. Btw, are you picking up ness ?
Ooooh. I was gonna say, because we didn't have lag before.

I love the Pikachu chaingrabs, and I've been maining Ness for a week or two now. (:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ness pwned my martha x_x. Also, i didn't get much arrow looping oppurtunities. Cause i cant get you in the air. x_x
Nah, you did well. I'm sure if there wasn't lag you would have done even better. (:

I saw you use it a few times. That's a really interesting tech. Too bad I dropped Pit. ^^;
And I wish I could have shown you more Pikachu stuff. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom