• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...

Well in the meantime, anyone want to play me before I go to bed?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hahahaha those chain grabs are just too awsome! ggs Kawaii. Was it laggy on your end? You weren't playing as well as you usually do.:ohwell:
There was a bit of lag, but not too much. I just started using Toon Link about 45 minutes ago, I picked up PT this morning, and I don't use Peach as much as I should. Or maybe you just got better. Glad you liked my Ice Climbers though.

Good games.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
......Something I said? >_>

Devil,maybe being an admin makes you imune to whatever's wrong with the board? Maybe try making a normak account and see what happens?

G'night neighborhoodthread
Something you said? o_O

I'm not offended or angry. Sorry if it came out that way.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Btw you can go into Our New horizon forum and see everything now. The problem was KC made a new usergroup and put you all in it, but she didn't set any permissions, so you basically could see nothing

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ok guys it's working fine now, everything is up (except one thing I left down for everyone on purpose, when the person who cares most about bugs me, I'll change it XD)

To thread newcomers check out http://thisnewhorizon.net/

why, because I told you to (That and if you really wanna challenge anybody here, you're best bet is to go here)

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I AM logged in XD. I even logged out and re-logged in. And yet,"this board has no forums" also "you are not authorized to view---"
I can't even stay logged in. By the time I hit the Forums, it logs me back out and I go in circles. It also asks me for some code whenever I post (probably because I'm unable to stay logged in).

Anyways, what's new?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's a ghost town in here...Anyway, hello everyone.

Oceanman

Smash Rookie
ok guys it's working fine now, everything is up (except one thing I left down for everyone on purpose, when the person who cares most about bugs me, I'll change it XD)

To thread newcomers check out http://thisnewhorizon.net/

why, because I told you to (That and if you really wanna challenge anybody here, you're best bet is to go here)
Alright...
what do I do with this?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yes he is! Hes at my house!
Okay. I'll have to wait for my partner. In the meantime, can I test your connection with a 1 on 1 match?

Actually, nevermind. My partner is here and ready. Tell us when you're ready.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I would say good morning everyone, but it's past noon here, so good afternoon to all.

Aw, I missed Devil's abuse of powers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom