• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

~L~

Smash Cadet
It will not matter much as long as no one with any moderater powers sees it. But I fear for the worst,especially when this tournament is finished.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Hmph. I fret not, my friend. The more valiant the opponent, the more glorious the victory, I say...
This is a story of which the final pages have not yet been written. This will be a battle where one team will stand, and one team will fall. Do you have what it takes to stand and write the final pages? Your ink will be stained red. I don't intend for this ink to come from me.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
It will not matter much as long as no one with any moderater powers sees it. But I fear for the worst,especially when this tournament is finished.
I had my past anxiety of it. But I realized that even if this topic is locked, it will always remain the largest thread in Smashboards. We will make another thread in the Pool Room, where it belongs. Such randomness is needed in that section. We are definitely making history on this site. Not to make a big deal out of it. I am quite optimistic of the matter. There isn't much they can do. If the tourney ends, what Mod will be there to lock it? Will any care?

@Gigas: ....What...? :dizzy:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
This is a story of which the final pages have not yet been written. This will be a battle where one team will stand, and one team will fall. Do you have what it takes to stand and write the final pages? Your ink will be stained red. I don't intend for this ink to come from me.
Translation: He means that our battle is an epic one to come, and that do you have what it takes to win. something like that....

Hi BunBun, I missed you XD (We don't know if there are larger threads in the backrooms though...)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Princess! =)

Good games Mink! Quite a nice Pikachu...and I mean no offense by this, but you're the least...erm...how do I put it....'patient' Metaknight I've ever faced. o.o I mean, usually Metaknights go all out (not like they have much to lose with such lagless attacks...) but yours was a pleasant one to fight. Look forward to playing you and your Pikachu again. =)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Translation: He means that our battle is an epic one to come, and that do you have what it takes to win. something like that....

Hi BunBun, I missed you XD (We don't know if there are larger threads in the backrooms though...)
I knew what he meant. I was merely jesting. And on top of that, backroomers are scarce on this site, so not many people can really participate and make threads large. But it is whatever...

Roller

Smash Legend
Princess! =)

Good games Mink! Quite a nice Pikachu...and I mean no offense by this, but you're the least...erm...how do I put it....'patient' Metaknight I've ever faced. o.o I mean, usually Metaknights go all out (not like they have much to lose with such lagless attacks...) but yours was a pleasant one to fight. Look forward to playing you and your Pikachu again. =)
Thanks. GGs as well.

You have THE best PT I've faced yet. =)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey guys. ^^

Yuki, with all this talk of teams being "overpowered", I want to win even more. :/
We have some serious practice to do soon. (:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Shucks ^^ Thank you.

Princess: Yup, some serious practice. And I think I know the perfect people to be our opponents if you are up for it. I'd be more than happy to team up with you. ^_^
If I'm lucky, I'll be able to play soon. So maybe we can get some practice in.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
AWWW, DL, way to crush my hopes and dreams in a second. **** you conneticut
But I realized that thread has been going since 2006. That is a whopping two years. Ours is half that big, and we have been going for two months. So technically, this is a larger thread. I am not competing or anything. I honestly don't care. If that thread hasn't been locked, then we can have this going on for a while

@Smooth: Yes, VERY funny that you mention that....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is Friendly Fire on in this tournament? I have a feeling already it's gonna be a MUST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom