• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
we dont need to get this tread closed over dumb reasons XD
I don't think the mods really care anymore ^_^...but if worst comes to worst, we've got the social group...
and you guys are more than welcome to join H4x0RZ...jus' tossin' it out there...I know, I know...advertising...BUT I COULDN'T RESIST

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
How about this one?

FadingNirvana:
-Any character, BUT in their dark costumes. If they don't have a dark costume they have to use their neutral one.
-"serious"or evil characters are preferred (Zelda, Link, Bowser Ganondorf, etc.) non serious characters might take away from the atmosphere, but are still allowed
-0.5 damage ratio
-ITEMS MUST BE ON!: Blast boxes, poisen mushrooms, heart containers, metal boxes, spicy curry, lighting, super scope, cracker launcher, bob-omb, smart bomb, unira, and franklin badge set to medium
-stages: Luigi's mansion, Fright Orphen, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Brinstar, Halberd, Temple
-disturbing, intimidating, creepy taunts
-smash balls are optional

tmrt

Smash Ace
How about this one?

FadingNirvana:
-Any character, BUT in their dark costumes. If they don't have a dark costume they have to use their neutral one.
-"serious"or evil characters are preferred (Zelda, Link, Bowser Ganondorf, etc.) non serious characters might take away from the atmosphere, but are still allowed
-0.5 damage ratio
-ITEMS MUST BE ON!: Blast boxes, poisen mushrooms, heart containers, metal boxes, spicy curry, lighting, super scope, cracker launcher, bob-omb, smart bomb, unira, and franklin badge set to medium
-stages: Luigi's mansion, Fright Orphen, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Brinstar, Halberd, Temple
-disturbing, intimidating, creepy taunts
-smash balls are optional
do i really have to make taunts how about i just dont taunt XD

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Nice matches Prey, your good with DK and G&W only thing with G&W I think you should be more aggresive and approach more. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom