• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Room's up, Sr. Feel free to point out any glaring flaws in my play style. I'll probably limit some of our matches to 3 minutes so that I can save replays xP

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Games Gigas. T_T
I'm not looking too good right now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks for the matches, Bunny. I lol'd at how Missiles destroyed your Diddy's peanuts. Good games, good practice. Anything I'm doing noticeably wrong?
You're not doing anything wrong. (:

Your defense is so good, I started making stupid mistakes. You probably have the best Samus I've seen.

And I was laughing at that too. Diddy's priority is so low it's embarassing. :laugh:

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Good games, Sr. Input lag was freaking annoying, but not 'unplayable'. Sorry I went all out with Luigi, I really wanted to land his Shoryuken =P Oh, and I want to fight you too Gigas >.>

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
You're not doing anything wrong. (:

Your defense is so good, I started making stupid mistakes. You probably have the best Samus I've seen.

And I was laughing at that too. Diddy's priority is so low it's embarassing. :laugh:
Hah, your Kirby was so short, I couldn't hit him with Super Missiles or Zair. Ha, thanks, look forward to fighting you again.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hiliarious theme matches. Sorry I didn't come in the first time. I was having problems joining the room. It always does that when Devil is in a room. I love running on Big Blue with bunnyhood Sonic. XD

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Can I face you after him Bunny? I've gotta work on my spacing more. Edit: Oh, I already had a room open for challengers Gigas. Go ahead and join that one.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lol, the only thing is Captain Falcon's bisceps are unable to feel pain from things like that, so it's as if it never happened. K KC, cya on MK in a bit, make sure to remind me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom