• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
people dont fun of my ness when you play me im trying to good with him
Hehe. I picked Ness up too not too long ago. He's pretty fun once you learn him. You shouldn't give him up though. You need at least one character you can use with a reflector/shield. Too much Din's Fire, Pit's Arrows, and Falco lasers use.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hehe. I picked Ness up too not too long ago. He's pretty fun once you learn him. You shouldn't give him up though. You need at least one character you can use with a reflector/shield. Too much Din's Fire, Pit's Arrows, and Falco lasers going use.
I remeber the days when no one mained Zelda in Melee. But now...It makes me sad to think about it.

tmrt

Smash Ace
Hehe. I picked Ness up too not too long ago. He's pretty fun once you learn him. You shouldn't give him up though. You need at least one character you can use with a reflector/shield. Too much Din's Fire, Pit's Arrows, and Falco lasers use.
thats why i have fox and i try not to use arrows to much when i use pit

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Care for a friendly brawl, bunny? If the lag gets to bad we'll just call it quits.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I remeber the days when no one mained Zelda in Melee. But now...It makes me sad to think about it.
Yeah, but she's extremely powerful, and with some amazing long range moves. People can't pass up a character like that. ^^;;

tmrt said:
thats why i have fox and i try not to use arrows to much when i use pit
Yeah, it's all about preference really. Fox feels a bit weird to me, while Ness doesn't.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Well, at least you don't play her SOLELY because she's good. Though I see why people would do that, but it still annoys me a bit.

THanks, and any tips on the Yoshi, DL?
Don't worry, look forward to a full-blown analysis when I come back from eating lunch. ^_^

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, but she's extremely powerful, and with some amazing long range moves. People can't pass up a character like that. ^^;;

I agree, and Zelda mains are usually tough.

Yeah, it's all about preference really. Fox feels a bit weird to me, while Ness doesn't.
Fox feels weird to me to, as well as Ness and Lucas. I can play as almost any other character though.

tmrt

Smash Ace

i can pass on zelda any day and fox is way better

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, at least you don't play her SOLELY because she's good. Though I see why people would do that, but it still annoys me a bit.

Yeah, same here.

Don't worry, look forward to a full-blown analysis when I come back from eating lunch. ^_^
lolz man.

10 char

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Which do you want to do, I'm personally fine with either or. We could even do a team battle if you wanted.
um, how about a normal 2/3 to win and then some explosive death matches?

Yeah, that's pretty messed up. People weren't using them until Chaingrabs were found out.
I know. But still some people have played them since melee like I've done with Zelda/Link and Sheik. But then a major buff comes along and then they're considered the new cool char.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
umm okay... have fun with that homo
Don't worry, I intend to. *munches* Btw, be glad you made the right choice to take the term "homo" off the end of your sarcastic statement, otherwise thing could have gotten..... messy. I'm in a good mood for a change, try not to spoil it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom