• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
GGs Gigas. My Yoshi wasn't a match for Snake in the end.

And on that note, Clash of the Titans anyone? Nirv? DL? Kawaii?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Sorry, can't now, I'll be busy for a bit today.

Last night there were some weird KH debates and everyone started singing random video game related songs lol.

Edit: Gigas, did I ever face your Snake as Yoshi? Or as anyone for that matter? I forget. XD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
READ THE RULES. (ALL OF THEM)
Clash of the Titans (Heartz)
A battle between the beastie powerhouses (Bowser, King Dedede, Donkey Kong)
-0.5 damage ratio
-Norfair and Brinstar
-Barbaric taunts

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, your Yoshi made my Snake look like crap.... Same for Ganondorf. lol
LOL I remember Yoshi vs. Ganondorf, but I don't remember facing Snake. I actually don't mind facing either of them. Especially Snake. He's a lot more fun to face than other certain characters. *cough*

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Good games Duo, they were all close. Who would have thought a fox would beat my G&W.
Look forward to more matches...:)

Anyone else for a few matches?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
(Bows) Care to dance a couple matches? And if I'm not mistaken, you're growing weary of FD, correct? All stages available?
I would love to. ^^

Well not all stages, just all the neutrals maybe Castle Seige.

tmrt

Smash Ace
yeah i noticed my ness needs lots of work when you 3 stocked me i might just give up on useing ness

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
yeah i noticed my ness needs lots of work when you 3 stocked me i might just give up on useing ness
If he fits you, then keep on trying. I've gotten beaten down by a lot of "pros" in my state, but that makes me want to get better. I don't think you should give up Ness just yet.

Edit: You also had final smashes on. That definitely has to do with me three stocking you. Otherwise you probably would have done a lot better against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom