• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Whats with the Smash Balls?

Good games DL. Ness is so hard to play on Wi-Fi with button delay, moreso than any other character I play, lol. I had some pretty beastly PKT/2 combos on you though but they both couldn't save because the matches were 3:05 lol.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, well played, Glutin. My brother plays Lucas so he knows how hard it is to use the PK boys on wifi, so I hear ya on that. And yeah, PK Thunder is so annoying, lol.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Unknown and Kodachrome,I believe I owe you fight. DevilWillCry and Seventh sword,I haven't played a Sonic that topped mine yet(I know your working on Lucario Devil),so it would be awsome to engage your respective Sonics and see how others fight with him in real time.

Heartz,we haven't played since our first match. My Sonic has improved somewhat since our last encounter. I would be honored if you would accept a re-match.

Beat,Iv'e had some Ike practice against Kodachrome. I think I will be more difficult to overcome should you face me again. And maybe not quite so "boring" XD

I haven't played you Kawaii in quite a while either. I still don't know what to do with your ICs XD.

Anyone who wishes to fight,come. I may not win but I'll make you rvictory as hard and miserable as possible.:chuckle:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
evening Sonic how are you doing, i'd love to have a Sonic ditto, but I don't play him to much so you would probably win, though I do think I am pretty good with him, also I saw what you said about my MK, and it was mainly lag affecting my gameplay, plus I was tired. Anyway thats not important, unfortunately I can't have a Sonic ditto with you right now, my wii's online been having alot of problems currently, but as soon as it starts working again I'll happily fight ya

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sounds good. Mk LOL lag affects everyones game,Sonic and other very precise characters(like MK) are just much worse off.. Tired is no excuse,I had a yard job for my grandmother(weeds to mowing to bark mulching) which lasted from noon till 8:00 pm.XDD I'll be on for a long while so hopefully we can fight tonight. If not,theres always tomorrow.

Anyone else wanna go?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
yet i remember when we first fought you saying something along the lines you were to tired to use sonic effectively, so I guess that was unexcusable as well XD

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I think the tread is finally starting to die.....Heartz has moved on and people are look starting to look for fights elseware. Oh,well it was a great place for Friendly brawls while it lasted....I bet it will still make 100 pages. There is more views of this thread then the stickied ones.lol

Have you checked your connection again?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
ya, everyone seems to be gone and Heartz is a no shown twice in a row, so thats why it's so quiet
it is Sunday. It is a more restful day for tired warriors. It is my brother's 4th day of birth, and I only wish for fellowship with my kin. I apologize for my unavailability

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hmm you have odd timing Heartz, nice to see you chose to visit us, I hope your brother enjoyed his 4th birthday.

Hey i'm online again, Heartz, Sonic up for a battle, either respective 1v1 or maybe a triple threat, what do ya say

ChaoticChaos

Smash Cadet
Wow, I haven't noticed this thread having 96 pages O.o. Sweet Jeebus XD. It looks like I'm kinda late for the introduction. Oh, and by the way, if anyone wants to brawl against me, say so otherwise.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hmm you have odd timing Heartz, nice to see you chose to visit us, I hope your brother enjoyed his 4th birthday.

Hey i'm online again, Heartz, Sonic up for a battle, either respective 1v1 or maybe a triple threat, what do ya say
Rain check on that. I am off for tonight. Sorry...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
k Sonic lets do it, and no worries for the third night in a row Heartz, just gives me more time to prefect my character of choice for our battle, I don't intend to lose again, especially like that one Pikachu you beat (I checked out your site out of curiosity XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom