• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Lulz, good matches Bomb. Lag screwed my Sonic up completely though x___x Good Kirby; maybe not as good as Bunny's yet, but it was definitely a good challenge.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey good games unknown, your link is getting better everyday, sorry about our Link dittos end, right when you started owning me I got a very important phonecall, so for the rest of the Link ditto and even now I was on the phone, anyway lets play again soon, maybe after i'm done this call

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Good games...im mad...bloody lag meets me up soo many times...it was a good fight too..
Sure...if i don't leave soon...cause soon im going to prom...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sorry I've been gone everyone. I was talking with some friends. (They all have something to do this weekend EXCEPT me. -_-) Also I was playing Kingdom Hearts 2. It's such a beautiful game. I still haven't started studying yet but I've got tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday to study. Heartz, we should brawl soon, but sadly I can't right now. I'm trying to find something to do other than Brawl. I can't just play Brawl 24/7. (No offense to anyone, I just need to do more things in my life. I don't even know how to ride a bike.) I'll try to come back here for some matches later.
I know it's sad I can't ride a bike
~XFNX

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
it's ok man, I also can't ride a bike, never bothered to learn and now that i'm so old it would be embarrasing to practice it, o I suppose I'll never ride one :), and yes KH2 is a beauty, thogh I preferred 1's disney stories, 2's seemed to ahve nothing to do with anything

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd play someone, but I'm not even at home right now. Maybe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom