• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hello. I am working late tonight and i wont be home til 1030 pm est. I will be able to brawl all night though. Hope you all have epic battles til then. Btw, nirvana, i love your Yuna sig. I loved that game.
Bunny, thanks for the ZSS tips. :) They're very helpful.

And Thank You Heartz. I love FFX too...It is my favorite video game...Those lines are so sad and wonderful...To Zanarkand is my favorite FF song. That song means so much...

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
dark, good match-we can't playu 'cuz my mom's going back online and that means massive button lag.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This lag is so heavy I can post a message in between attacks. ^^

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No prob XFNX. ^^

And Unknown you have to post in threads other than the ones in Meet and Greet. And just use the edit button next time.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Nirvana, I think if you click your name it will say "Find more posts by XFadingNirvanaX." You can see all of the posts you've made.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Nirvana, I think if you click your name it will say "Find more posts by XFadingNirvanaX." You can see all of the posts you've made.
Thanks Gorgon. :) I completely forgot about that. *does the Caramelldansen dance again out of joy*

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Yup yup. Right under your post, there's an edit button you can use to prevent double posting. Double posting is against the rules. :/
Oh really...thx for the info...i really don't want to be kick out of this place...i mean i have been searching for a place where i can talk about match n find new comrades/friends to face...cause the ppl i face so far here...haven't beaten me...but then again i only face my friends n couple of ppl...so i can't really say...but u get the picture...i hope *smiles*...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No problem. ^^

Anyone want to play me? *Looks at Koda*

Eek! Unknown! You did it again!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's alright Unknown. ^^
I just don't want you kicked out of the place. o.o;

And is it just me, or can anyone else put a picture in their profile? And not the avatar. It's in Public Profile.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey Bunny, do you know any extensive MK combos to start off with? I'm trying to think off some but can't. I got really good at short hopping finally, it doesn't look as if I've left the ground.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hey Bunny, do you know any extensive MK combos to start off with? I'm trying to think off some but can't. I got really good at short hopping finally, it doesn't look as if I've left the ground.
I find a dash attack followed by anything to be a good combo. Metaknight doesn't really have "set" combos. You can make them up as you go. That's why I love him so much. <3

And If you do his DThrow, you can chase their tech, and do another grab.

And Short Hopping with an attack is pretty easy. Just flick your thumb or whatever you use from Y to A on the Gamecube controller really quickly.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well, yeah you could do that, hmm, I wonder if you could. I gotta try something.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Really, does anyone wanna play? It seems like everybody's brawling when I'm gone. I leave, this thread ups 7 more pages! I come back, nothing! I mean no insult to anyone here, though. Just want somebody to fight me and teach me a lesson.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
lol. I have to admit. I laughed a lot at the stuff that just happened with Bunny, UnKnown, and the double posts. I'm so glad I found the smashboards. I love this place. :)
Oh, and the Caramelldansen thing, it's a song. Look it up on youtube. You'll either love it or go WTF!?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
XD

Sure. My friends haven't hijacked me yet, so I'm free to Brawl. ^^
I'll make the match.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nvm, it don't work. I was trying to do a special with a grab, like the CG with the ICs when Popo does his little Popoice and you CG off of that. But Meta can't use a special while grabbing.

But I did find an interesting use for his down special:

When your hanging off of the edge and someone is standing very close, and instead of doing the normal roll on or attack, you use down special. Making sure to go up and over than do a normal attack knocking them back and dash grabbing into a nair.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm..Nice find. It'll be a little tricky to get the directional input down, but I think I can find some uses for that. I like Shuttle Looping edgeguarders more anyway. XD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Crap. :( Bunny, my wi-fi is being a pain in the butt again. It's been acting up lately. Sorry, but we have to cancel.
I owe you 1 free match. (No refunds)

Unknown17

Smash Ace
lol. I have to admit. I laughed a lot at the stuff that just happened with Bunny, UnKnown, and the double posts. I'm so glad I found the smashboards. I love this place. :)
Oh, and the Caramelldansen thing, it's a song. Look it up on youtube. You'll either love it or go WTF!?
Ok...n i don't want to get in trouble with the law...i love this place...this is my kindom of heaven...*smiles*...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm..Nice find. It'll be a little tricky to get the directional input down, but I think I can find some uses for that. I like Shuttle Looping edgeguarders more anyway. XD
I love that, I piss people off with that. I've seriously played like a butt load of people today. I need to play you again Bunny. But not tonight, off to play FFCC:MLAAK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom