• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Good Games Fading...really good games...i'll i got to say is that i need training with Samus...i use to be a real beast with her in Melee...n was in Brawl...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, that Falcon Punch honestly got me by surprise, lol.

Good games though, Glutin, I look forward to more, Yoshi dittos or not.

Chaco, I'll play you for a bit.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nah, it's cool. ^^

Well if you're playing as ZSS you've gotta always know your distance, the range of your opponents attacks, and if you can hit them with out them hitting you. She's fairly light, and can be comboed pretty nasty. :/

1. Use the DSmash. If you spot dodge, use Dsmash or Uptilt. If you want a fast combo, use Uptilt. If you want to go for a KO or a riskier combo, use DSmash.

2. You can't rely on single strikes with her (Except SideB, and even this should try to be followed up on). Every time you hit them, try to use another move. If they're still open, hit them again.

3. Try not to use her grab that much. :/
If you're gonna use it, stun them first.

4. If they're trying to edgehog, hit them with SideB off the ledge. If you do it fast enough, you can probably UpB right back to the ledge. And remember that DownB can be good for recovery as well.

I think that's it. That's all I can think of for now anyway. @_@

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello. I am working late tonight and i wont be home til 1030 pm est. I will be able to brawl all night though. Hope you all have epic battles til then. Btw, nirvana, i love your Yuna sig. I loved that game.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Chaco. I see your using Meta Knight now. I don't use him myself, but I've seen some Meta Knights use up air as a comboing move and up B to kill. This one guy I faced also use dash grab and the tornado a lot. Hope that helps.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, I wanna play some more, so you want to? I had to fix my router and re-batterize my WaveBird.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
good matches dale, i'm sure your wondering about the last match though, so let me explain, the reason i kept using the tornado was that it is annoying right, well so is spamming nothing but olimars forward smash, with button delay it is very hard to stop, but also i wanted to show just how easy it can be stopped, man your olimar, you have some crazy airs, especially that Nair man use it more often it's lethal, truth be told the constant smashes can be stopped easily enough man, anyway lets play again soon

Chaco

Never Logs In
Unknown you coming, well Devil feel free to join my room. I don't think Unknown is logging on.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nvm, I can't right now Dale, I must go and eat dinner. Maybe later though, since I got you registered now.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Good Games Daletron...really good games...i guess i need to practice more with Ike...but if u want a rematch for my Link n Pikachu let me know ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom