• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I'm currently trying to get into Les'. Les, allow me to stay so we can hopefully play teams.

I know three players sucks, but give it time. What do you say?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Daaaamn. Do I really have to be here to keep this thread undead? Gee, I wish we can move this thread to NeW, or better yet, the pool room. More randomness lies within those walls

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
RedPeppers, your threat means nothing to us. Too many people have tried. Snitching only makes you a moderator's pet. So chill down. Dont get so heated as your name implies. lol

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
I am nothing like mod's pet! First of all this is my second spam post in this thread in 10 min, and I just got warned for spamming in the regional boards. The 1891 pages of spam is like amazingly high though....

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This thread started off as my welcome thread. But random guys like you moved us to a lowly tourney section, just because we had a little competition between friends. All we want is for this to be in the pool room. The mods wont do it, so we are stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom