• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hola All......Was taking a nap and SOMEONE didn't wake me up when I asked (Just kidding bro).

Sorry to hear that Zero, that sucks, but hey, least your safe (to bad aboout the first round though, but your still in)

PhoenixoKaZe

Smash Ace
NNID
Toffykun
that sucks zero, yea, I felt the earthquake too o-o, anyways, hopeful we brawl, if u be able to fix ur internet XD

Exia 00

Smash Champion
i dont get the refrence but ya i think im fine with that if i dont have to eat sword. btw im more like a fluffy teddy bear =P

edit: im gone now. L8r everyone.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
ill make sure that some how it wont die....even if i have to infinite post...........nah....

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
I just dont feel like it...
Its not that I suck I just havent had time to train :p
Besides I have something extremely important to do
normally I NEVER forfiet but this is a rare occassion

ExplodingMan

Smash Journeyman
*uses powers as a jumper and follows monkeys, while sending clone through to follow DL* We need that food to get Karina to come back!!! *Catches up, shoots fire at monkeys disintegrating them, steals food back, again, and combines with clone to attack DL with fire, ice, electricity and every thing i could think of, SERIOUSLY incapacitating you* Wow, i didnt know i had it in me...

HW_Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
*Discovers the food and DL is a fake and the real DL is at home eating Pringles and drinking root beer while watch South Park XD*
Pwned! XD lol
*by the time u get there, the food is digested* ewwww lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom