• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Great games, Exia. ^^ You helped me with my training too. Looks like you've been working on getting Pit's glide attack in there too, good job. =D And your Sonic is evil and annoying alright. XD I'd also like to note that you're extremely difficult to kill. You've got tight defense and evasive skills. =)

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I played someone on NeW; his name was Kenpachi. I'm guessing he's either already posted here or he hasn't. Anyway, he's really good with Sonic, so I've got to up my game more. ^_^

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Great games, Exia. ^^ You helped me with my training too. Looks like you've been working on getting Pit's glide attack in there too, good job. =D And your Sonic is evil and annoying alright. XD I'd also like to note that you're extremely difficult to kill. You've got tight defense and evasive skills. =)
GG ^^I want to pick up sonic and falcon cause i hate using one character for a long time. That reminds me lol! i played with my friend and he picked toon link so i accidently called him yuki XD it was so awkward. Also, thanks although i dont win alot, people compliment my defence. It could be because i was a bowser main =/ I really need to get my offence down.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
GG ^^I want to pick up sonic and falcon cause i hate using one character for a long time. That reminds me lol! i played with my friend and he picked toon link so i accidently called him yuki XD it was so awkward. Also, thanks although i dont win alot, people compliment my defence. It could be because i was a bowser main =/ I really need to get my offence down.
Wowww, you posted late. XP

Hahaha, you really called him Yuki? That's so awesome. XD

Hmm...every defensive person I've gone to says something about maining heavyweights. I guess I should try it for a little while, I'd love for my mains to be more defensive.

By the way, don't forget about my request please! =O

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hey =) i think my brawl disk got *****. I get a green screen with some error code (connection error) but w/e. Im gunna buy a new one today. Hows everyone doing.

@ Yuki: i might get my computer back tomorrow so i'll send it to you then. I already finished but my computer is being a loser.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Your Brawl disk got messed up? That's too bad. =(

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Im going out now so see you two later. I may stop by on my phone. Also, If i buy a new disk does that mean i have a new fc ? It would suck to add everyone again x_x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, even if it is just a bit of activity.

And no Exia. The FCs are stored on the Wii.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
No one's online on brawl. *sigh* Well I did delete a whole bunch of fcs due to inactivity and I don't even know who they are lol

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, today is just a super slow day...I hate slow days. -.-;

I just spent about an hour chaingrabbing computers as the Ice Climbers.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
BlueLink~ It's already in progress.
Hey Stroupes. =)

And Luke, those were some really fun matches. I must say...getting ***** by the cannon twice, then getting attacked by you and the claw was not cool. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom