• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom is counting his days, now.

The salary is blah dollars (you really think Mr. Doom's going to tell you how much money Mr. Doom will make?).

It's a 5- to 6-week position in Fairmount Towers. The move-in date for employees is Friday, 29 May 2009. (Mr. Doom presumes that the lolis and shotas will move in on Sunday, 31 May 2009.) The 5/6 weeks of hell begin after the brats move in.

Mr. Doom is going to miss you guys, so have a Master Doom Hell Challenge for Mr. Doom, but instead, you play Mr. Doom's modded Doom 2 stages! :laugh: (Mr. Doom will supply the controller.)

Mr. Doom will miss you guys once the summer job begins.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yep, but I pulled it off Wikipedia.

Edit: YouTube is being screwy, now. Mr. Doom is going through hell trying to upload videos.

DeathxTouch

Smash Apprentice
Random Question: Are Bi-Weeklies going to come back soon? I believe the original problem was that there weren't enough people showing up to the tourneys but summer is approaching and I think more people will be available.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Okay yeah that stage list is fine, drop Green Greens and Weegees and we're good to go. Let's hype up both the brawl and Melee, I'd like to have a decent turnout for both. We'll probably run some Brawl side event stuff on Melee focus day and vice versa (any gimmick stuff or crews etc). It should be pretty good.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
sure give me a few. im just trying to get the entire shebang organised right now. holding a duel melee/brawl tourney was my dream..... i just hope we can carry through with this, and i hope that darkrains crew will be willing to come to the melee tourney.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Thanks for uploading those videos, Mr. Doom. I can see a lot of my errors and go back and work on them.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
YES! Mr. Doom can't wait until they're released! Gosh it took, what, like several years or something to remake one of their best games???

BTW, you're welcome, Tempest.

Furthermore, The Gigabrawl Tournament is being held at JCCC on 20 and 21 June? Crap! Mr. Doom needs to find a way to skip...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
heart gold is the dumbest name ever

still jizzing in my pants in preparation though

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Wait, are the new poke'mon going to be for the DSi only? Or will it work with the regular DS?
...I want to Brawl...xD

fragbait

Smash Master
@Inferno: They don't have exclusives yet, but I read in a magazine that Gantendo is planing on DSi exclusives and enhanced games too.

Also, I'm very busy today and won't be able to come if someone hosts. Sorry guys!

Twilight_Warrior

Smash Cadet
@Ed: The only exclusive stuff will be DSi Ware. All DS games that you physically buy in a store will be able to play on the DS and DSi. There will be no DSi Exclusive cartiges/chips/games-that-you-actually-plug-into-your-DS

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The DSi has the exact same game system as a regular DS. The only way it could have exclusive software is if the software worked only with its extra functions and it still wouldnt have GBA compatitibility which is a necessity for playing current gen pokemon.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
even if some cartridges were dsi exclusive, hgss dsi only would be the dumbest move ever.

that being said, not having dsi enhanced hgss features is also slightly dumb, so i expect you to have to use dsi to get all the features, although i suspect they'll be minor/cosmetic. i'd still with an old skool ds though so you can transfer pokes from gba. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
But Mr. Doom still has an old DS. These newer renditions or what have you are too small for Mr. Doom's long fingers. (Mr. Doom couldn't resist.)

Being that Gigabrawl is on Father's Day weekend, Mr. Doom has a 25% chance of being able to attend. Mr. Doom wants to take his dad out for dinner on the 21st.

Top Bottom