• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
and now we know why bowser's been trying to get at that pussy for 20 years

and you are right megarobman, i think everyone would like to munch on a piece of those "cakes"

my favorite part is the "frosting"

better use napkins tho, i don't wanna get it all over the bed

i got a million of these jokes folks

Depster

Smash Champion
I actually fly into Wichita sometime Sunday night. Anyone want to coordinate anything for then? Well, after my mom picks me up and cries for like 2342 hours.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yup yup

and also i'm almost convinced that we could create a mario kart league here in wichita. i know at least 6 other people that would be interested... include the smash crew and any other acquaintances you guys have, and this could easily go down. maybe at the boba zone bi-weekly tournaments or something.

this would be so fun. HELP ME MAKE THIS A REALITY.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
yup yup

and also i'm almost convinced that we could create a mario kart league here in wichita. i know at least 6 other people that would be interested... include the smash crew and any other acquaintances you guys have, and this could easily go down. maybe at the boba zone bi-weekly tournaments or something.

this would be so fun. HELP ME MAKE THIS A REALITY.
I guess I should apologize to my neighbors in advance then.

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
im all for making a Mario kart leage some of the people i work with like to play mario kart :D

also hosting will not start until 6 unless zeton gets back sooner then that

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Get to Boba Zone!

False alarm. No one showed up. The bi-weeklies are most likely going to be canceled due to lack of attendance.

Top Bottom