• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Mr. Freakin' Cheatin' Sneakin' Doom.
So, this guy has the words "cheatin'" in his name, and you still play the game against him?

Do yo use the lighter on the A-button like MK Mike does or do you actually have the game hacked so you always win?

Also, if I just address you as Freakin' Cheatin' Sneakin' Doom, will I get your wrath?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So, this guy has the words "cheatin'" in his name, and you still play the game against him?

Do yo use the lighter on the A-button like MK Mike does or do you actually have the game hacked so you always win?

Also, if I just address you as Freakin' Cheatin' Sneakin' Doom, will I get your wrath?
It's because people think I cheat at games, when actually I don't. No, I don't hack the game, and I don't do like "MK Mike" does. And you forgot to add the Mr., so...

[collapse="You know what's coming up"]
[/collapse]

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
Wichita MPPR

1. Mr. Freakin Doom

2. El Steeler

3. Clel (+2)

4. Ky (-1)

5. Holms (-1)

6. Ramiro (New Challenger Appears!)

7. Reverend Inferno (-1)

8. Depster (-1)

9. everyone else

Thats it for this weeks MPPRs, update them after the next set of games, see you all next week :3

Depster

Smash Champion
Huh? What are you talking about? I use Wario if I can't use Boo.
I was comparing me to Smash.

Well, I head out today. Odds are, I'll be out of Kansas by the end of the day and won't be back till Thanksgiving =/ At least college is gonna be awesome. Later guys

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Alright, Depster. Have a safe journey there, and enjoy your time in Washington. Hope to see you again so that we can do some Mario Party 8.

Holms

Smash Ace
Any fighting game with Yoshi in it is a real fighting game for herpaderp derpster, Steve. Lolz

Enjoy your awesome college thing, dep~

Top Bottom