• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
I wont be at zeton's today, i've got sleepy johns and stuff to do. I got my 3ds last night though =p. Its so cool!

EDIT: Looool its snowing anyway, no chance of me going

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
...what the ****

i have officially given up on 8 player mario kart, y'all nigas are apparently too frightened to even give it a shot. oh well.

BTW, guys, Throw. Away. Your trash, please. There's a huge trash can in the kitchen. It's not like you're making a sandwich, so it shouldn't be too hard to go in the kitchen and throw away your trash. And who was it that spilled a bunch of crumbs on the carpet? I don't appreciate you guys treating my house like that. You know who you are, so please clean up after yourselves. Thank you.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
It's not like you're making a sandwich, so it shouldn't be too hard to go in the kitchen and throw away your trash.
of course not.

i have holms make them for me.

:cool:

oh also danny the wtf was because you didn't give me a special shoutout!!! i see how it is. haters gonna hate, but i'm just gonna be me and keep on keepin on, bitches

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh i just remembered that we never uploaded mario tennis/mario kart double dash. mr. doom and clel need to get on that imo. :D

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
This may be a little bit awkward and out of the blue, but I'm disbanding myself from the Wichita crew. There's a lot of stuff I need to take care of before I can feel comfortable to play again. It was great while it lasted, but I need to fight some battles alone and on my own accord.

Take care.

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
This may be a little bit awkward and out of the blue, but I'm disbanding myself from the Wichita crew. There's a lot of stuff I need to take care of before I can feel comfortable to play again. It was great while it lasted, but I need to fight some battles alone and on my own accord.

Take care.
Oh god, no! D:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
there's a wichita crew?

L

i think you mean you are taking a break from brawl. which is good. anyway good luck zeton.

Holms

Smash Ace

Take care.
...lol? (totally not insensitive)

See you when you get back. :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero

Take care.
Good luck man, you're a really nice man so I really do hope things work out :)

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! Players are coming in from at least California, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Do you honestly believe that we're going to show up to your tourney?
Actually, I'm not quite sure. Wichita, KS to Conway, AR is 6 hours, 39 minutes (Google Maps). We have people coming in from San Antonio, TX (10 hours), Austin, TX (8 hours, 48 minutes), Oklahoma City, OK (4 hours, 49 minutes), and several other far away cities. Also let's not forget Justin Wong who lives in California is coming in.

So yeah, do I think you guys could come in? Sure, you wouldn't be the furthest travelers to our event. Would you travel across the USA for the biggest Smash tournament in the nation? If not, then I guess I wouldn't expect you to travel across the region for a large regional tournament.

I honestly don't know how your community works. In Arkansas, we regularly travel six or more hours to tournaments that we're interested in. I personally attended an Austin, TX tournament last year which took us about nine hours to travel to. But I mean, that doesn't mean you guys would. Anyway, I'm just throwing this tournament out there for you guys to consider. If it doesn't suit you guys, then I'm sorry but I just wanted y'all to know that there's a good sized tournament that some of you may find worth attending.

And if any of you guys play Marvel or Street Fighter, our tournament is $10 at the door and we provide free pizza and drinks. That's a small price to pay to see the USA's #1 Street Fighter player and the world's #1 MvC2/MvC3 player.

Holms

Smash Ace
Actually, I'm not quite sure. Wichita, KS to Conway, AR is 6 hours, 39 minutes (Google Maps). We have people coming in from San Antonio, TX (10 hours), Austin, TX (8 hours, 48 minutes), Oklahoma City, OK (4 hours, 49 minutes), and several other far away cities. Also let's not forget Justin Wong who lives in California is coming in.

So yeah, do I think you guys could come in? Sure, you wouldn't be the furthest travelers to our event. Would you travel across the USA for the biggest Smash tournament in the nation? If not, then I guess I wouldn't expect you to travel across the region for a large regional tournament.

I honestly don't know how your community works. In Arkansas, we regularly travel six or more hours to tournaments that we're interested in. I personally attended an Austin, TX tournament last year which took us about nine hours to travel to. But I mean, that doesn't mean you guys would. Anyway, I'm just throwing this tournament out there for you guys to consider. If it doesn't suit you guys, then I'm sorry but I just wanted y'all to know that there's a good sized tournament that some of you may find worth attending.

And if any of you guys play Marvel or Street Fighter, our tournament is $10 at the door and we provide free pizza and drinks. That's a small price to pay to see the USA's #1 Street Fighter player and the world's #1 MvC2/MvC3 player.
:/

What Mr. Doom means to say is thanks, but no thanks. Perhaps next time.:)

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah maybe next time. Word on the street is that we may have picked up another $1000 in bonus pot money. We're excited about our tourney. Hope to meet you guys in the future though!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
if this were 2 years ago, or maybe even 1 year ago, we'd probably go.

edit:

VVV that too, depster VVV

Depster

Smash Champion
Haha yeah maybe next time. Word on the street is that we may have picked up another $1000 in bonus pot money. We're excited about our tourney. Hope to meet you guys in the future though!
Maybe if people here knew about it more than 3 days in advance we could have sent a few guys =p

MJG

Smash Hero
Before you read this very angry post, SWF decided to replace some of my words due to today being April fools. So...the black plague is randomly thrown in there along with some other word fillers..yeee

Alright. First of all: **** you. Secondly, I was going to even REMOTELY think about calling you out (Especially with what you said about Dom) but now you just pissed me the **** off:

Thursday, March 31, 2011 ZetonTheCat (7:59:27 PM): Been workin on phoenix huh
Averil Morrisette (7:59:48 PM): No
Averil Morrisette (7:59:56 PM): I don't play video games, remember?
Averil Morrisette (8:00:08 PM): Even if I wanted to, I can't because of my major/schedule
ZetonTheCat (8:00:50 PM): Oh damn I'm sorry you can't control that man, I hope you get that tooken care of soon.
Averil Morrisette (8:01:01 PM): .
ZetonTheCat (8:02:12 PM): So how goes it with you and claire
Averil Morrisette (8:02:24 PM): Why are you talking to me if you don't consider me your friend? lmao
ZetonTheCat (8:02:52 PM): My question is why would you even think that.
ZetonTheCat (8:04:22 PM): Though if that's how you feel I'll leave you alone.
Averil Morrisette (8:04:32 PM): LOL
Averil Morrisette (8:04:34 PM): you said that in the car
Averil Morrisette (8:04:38 PM): and then again to clel
Averil Morrisette (8:04:40 PM): we all heard
ZetonTheCat (8:05:47 PM): I said I don't do what I've done for you guys if your not my friends.
Averil Morrisette (8:06:06 PM): you cant buy friendship
Averil Morrisette (8:06:12 PM): if you are referring to buying us pizza
Averil Morrisette (8:06:18 PM): we didnt even ask for it but we were grateful
Averil Morrisette (8:06:21 PM): anyways, going to the library
ZetonTheCat (8:06:32 PM): What about picki8ng u up for toruneys
Averil Morrisette (8:06:52 PM): Yes I am VERY grateful for you doing that
Averil Morrisette (8:06:57 PM): you are the only person willing to do that in wichita
Averil Morrisette (8:07:02 PM): you still said that we werent your friends
ZetonTheCat (8:07:05 PM): I wasted all vacaction time at work for a friende
Averil Morrisette (8:07:08 PM): It is what came out of "your" mouth
Averil Morrisette (8:07:10 PM): omg...
Averil Morrisette (8:07:10 PM): wow
zetonthecat (8:08:12 PM): I was 1 hr late after taking you back to olathe. I didn't care though, until clel told me u said I'm not friends with you. zetonthecat (8:09:18 PM): If anything dom made me look like a con for paying for stuff including giving mr doom 100 for whobo3 zetonthecat (8:11:02 PM): Where he said he'd pay for other half. But I guess it seems like being a con artist and buying friendships within the crew. So there's a hint why I left. Let alone dom saying "if ur so great zeton jus leave then."
zetonthecat (8:11:25 PM): That bein said I'm out.
Averil Morrisette (9:33:32 PM): Wow zeton
Averil Morrisette (9:33:35 PM): thats ****ing bull ****
Averil Morrisette (9:35:58 PM): I told clel that YOU decided that none of us are friends
Averil Morrisette (9:36:03 PM): YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ****ING TOLD ALL OF US
Averil Morrisette (9:36:07 PM): AND I REMEMBER ZETON
Averil Morrisette (9:36:10 PM): My memory isn't bad
Averil Morrisette (9:36:13 PM): This is ****ing bull ****
Averil Morrisette (9:41:53 PM): wow
Averil Morrisette (9:41:58 PM): stop lying and wasting my time zeton
Averil Morrisette (9:42:02 PM): clel didn't even ****ing say that
Averil Morrisette (9:42:18 PM): I am so upset with you right now. I don't have time to deal with this...I am going back to working on my HW
Friday, April 01, 2011 zetonthecat (11:04:59 PM): You were a waste of my time, effort, and energy. Keep your money you feel like you don't owe me, so you know the truth of why I helped you out as a friend when all your others ones ditched you at the last minute when you counted on them the most.
zetonthecat (11:10:23 PM): You've made all that I've lost and done for you be all for nothing, losing my car, getting in that ice wreck, being the only one supporting ur mm with illmatic ...****ig acting like a ignorant selfish *******

I will admit, my comment about you talking to me since you said none of us were "Friends" was the thought provoking but if you were in my position and if you heard that I was talking badly about you behind my back? I am sure you would be JUST as pissed.
With that being said..**** you zeton. I can understand being frustrated about not getting your money immediately but ask ANYONE who has lent/bought me money and I have ALWAYS given their money back to them. Fino is a perfect example for MLG Columbus (when he bought $35 pass and I still couldnt go) and even YOU should know this. Don't ****ing say that I don't "feel" like I don't owe you anything when I have ALWAYS paid anyone back that has ever lent me anything. **** you. You complained to wichita awhile ago about how Affinity and I owed you money and idk about Affinity but I know for a fact that I gave you MORE than what I owed you and you later admitted to it. So don't ****ing come at me with that ****.

Thirdly, everyone in the car, along with myself, told you that buying us food doesn't buy friendship and we even told you that we appreciated the pizza that you bought us. We didn't ask for it but we were SURE AS HELL grateful because we were so hungry and that was nice of you...I just can't believe this. You know DAMN well that you wouldn't be saying this to my ****ing face. I guarantee it. And to make things better, you try to justify everything that you are doing with "Well I bought you this" or "I am taking you here". Well guess what? I have thanked you. Every. Single. ****ing. Time when you have picked me or taken me home. and if you want to play this game, just think about all the advice (and I am sure dom and others have given you advice as well) that I have given you.

Lets see...when you asked me about getting girls, I helped you out. I told you what to do, but you didn't listen. When I realized that you didn't know what trolling was, I explained it to you (even after clel already explained it to you) but once again, you weren't "listening". When you asked me about camping (lol), I explained to you what needed to be done. When were on our way to Dallas for phase, Ky, myself and Nate told you that don't have to lie to fit in with us (or anyone for that matter). We liked you for who you are. Hell, I even got homo on you and I told you that I love you (no homo though).
When you called me at 3 in the ****ing morning after you dropped me off because you drove into a ditch (or somethin) I called students (people @ my school) and I ignored the fact that they would probably be asleep so that I could help YOU and Clel because I cared. That ilmatic comment was so dumb. I was there for ALL of your matches vs tyrant LMAO. I told you to ****ing ignore richbrowns trolling and I cheered you on. Don't ****ing come @ me with that BS.

But you know zeton, I figured out exactly who you were when I stayed with Dom for a week. I was appalled that you would lie to nate about needing a passport for FASFA LOL and then blaming it on ADHD (namesearch please).

Good luck with whatever you decide to do in your life and I seriously mean that.

Saltking777 signing off..

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
You don't know **** about me **** Averil (you sound so much like Domo btw. Dominannncee.), I get worked up by friends not acting like friends, I guess that's my problem. I can't handle being trolled and harassed I thought everyone knew that by now, and due to that I make rash dumb decisions to defend myself as a person.

I will admit I did say I'm don't consider you friends, but if I recall being troll bait that I am you guys were giving it to me hard the whole time in the car trip back home. How ironic that when a troll comment comes out of the troll bait's moth, it's taken seriously.

So with all this being said, "I don't need friends like you."

Take this, quote it, and sig it. Because it's an accomplishment to make me say this.

I can't be around people like you so I'm gone for good in the crew, so I hope you find ways around without my help. Especially on those days you want to "play by ear", and leave in the middle of a freezing rain/ice storm just so you can stay in town as long as you can and still get back to get to class on time. I'm glad to be finally away from hearing "SHUT THE **** UP, ZETON" every time I open my mouth or try to defend myself against you ******* trolls.

Thanks for not helping me ever except to humiliate me and making me feel bad. I have other friends that tell me the **** you talk behind my back. All that "Help you with girls" I know you'd be using it for troll power or to get back at me if I crossed you in any way shape or form. Like...NOW actually!

and for the record, me quitting the crew is allowing me to have the time to apply for FAFSA since I'm not doing "favors" all the time as well as not get distracted and focus on what I really am. An artist.

As for the money issue, it would of helped me a lot to of had the money given to me so I could help out the other crew members a lot easier (as well as myself for a change...since you people be bashing at me for not holding myself up well.), as well as not having to donate blood/plasma so Mr. Doom could have the money to go to Whobo3, as well as I could have had full strength to attend work and the tourney. (You wondered why I was exhausted and fatigued most of the time there? There ya go. I over exerted myself and with very little sleep... Like I said, don't know ****.)

As for the voicemails, Face me, and like grown ups lets resolve this issue. (Apologies for the rude ones, you had me very steamed when I made them...still am steamed actually.)

No lies, no sensitivity, all truth and honesty, **** you. I'm done with this in crew game bs. I'll be sure to never do anything nice for anyone anymore in the future as well as show any emotions since it makes me a target for trolling and can be taken across the wrong way or even used against me.

Sucks though you had to bring another season of Wich-O-Drama.

Nice guys finish last....that's what you all told me right? I can see why people believe this is true....

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Friday, Friday, everyone gets down on Friday!!

Also, I hate ***** typing. Learn2spell *****s. Shieeeet.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i know right? why of all possible times must the black plague take over the world??????????? in all seriousness though, just accept it, wait a day for this to end, let your thoughts settle, and come back to the table. its what i already told averil i suggest you do the same zeton, just trying to help out

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
i know right? why of all possible times must the black plague take over the world??????????? in all seriousness though, just accept it, wait a day for this to end, let your thoughts settle, and come back to the table. its what i already told averil i suggest you do the same zeton, just trying to help out

Nah, I'm suppose to be gone anyway. So I'm going to just follow through. Later. He can come get me if he cares, but I know he doesn't and won't so I won't try as hard anymore to resolve this.

I didn't want it to ever come to this...

KY_Des

Smash Ace
You guys are kinda overdoing it. Zeton just wants ya'll to treat him equally. I'd be pissed if I gave ya'll money, drove to competitions, had you at my house to kick it and everything else just for ya'll to tell me to shut the **** up every time I spoke and troII me on a highly personal level to the point of seeing red. Then you get all pissed off when he troIIs you back. I wouldn't consider someone who treated me that way a friend either, personally.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed if someone said they weren't my friend behind my back too. But friends don't treat their friends that way.

Just take a break from each other and talk it out later. But on the real, ya'll trippin.

Top Bottom