• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
phase 10 anybody? have quite a few from OK going and may need to look into a second car anyways.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Now all you need is an SD card that can hold enough memory while being compatable with the Wii. If I heard correctly, the Wii has a hard time reading SD cards with over 2GB of memory.

Edit: Afin, you're too slow at uploading videos. Next time, I'm uploading winners, losers, and grand finals.

fragbait

Smash Master
I've been spending my day moving stuff into my new place :D You guys will be welcome to hang, I'm off of 13th now. Also, Zeton hosting at Domo's place? It's like he lives there now, lol.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yo, Fragbait, whats the deal with my controller? Its been months now and you haven't said anything. I really need that controller back ASAP.

fragbait

Smash Master
@Van: ****, I forgot all about it! Let me get ahold of the TO again and I'll set something up for ya. Sorry about the delay!

@Everyone Else: I'm in my new home nao! :D Someone should visit me sometime.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
BEAR! You haven't posted here in forever! And when you do you don't even greet us. Making me sad face. ):

Also, figured some people would enjoy this.

Well, at least I thought that s*** was funny.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
****...my bad Bear...Wichita just straight up ignored you.

It's okay. I appreciate your presence! :D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Crap, I completely forgot, I'm sorry. I was trapped in a car for six ****ing hours today and I had things to get done, so I messaged everybody what I needed to and forgot not to do that for you, my bad.
You texted me again. >_<

Oh, by the way, my cell's off, so there's no way that I'll be able to respond to anyone calling my cell. And off is "putting it mildly."

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
And off is "putting it mildly."
the truth is that mr. doom ran it over with his truck and paralyzed it from the neck down. which was before he threw the phone's corpse off a cliff. after shooting it in the face with a sawed-off shotgun. which was mr. doom's choice of FATALITY, after kicking its *** in a martial arts fight.

mr. doom is a 10th degree black belt in judo.

nobody insults mr. doom and gets away with it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You texted me again. >_<

Oh, by the way, my cell's off, so there's no way that I'll be able to respond to anyone calling my cell. And off is "putting it mildly."
It was the same text, it got split into two. And I did apologize, I honestly forgot. If I were you, I would have my company shut off the ability for my phone to receive texts which is what I did when I didn't have texting for free because people forgot a lot and sent them to me. I'm sorry dude I didn't mean to. =/

Holms

Smash Ace
You've contributed to Mr. Doom's phone's death. It's now off in a worser place, playing Mr. Doom's modded doom levels without any of its keys. I can only imagine how many times even the zombie men have shot him to death.

But perhaps it's a sign! I kept telling Mr. Doom he needed an upgrade since that phone is like half my age. And now he HAS to get an upgrade. :p

Top Bottom