• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol thanks Z. Where the **** have you been anyway? I realized I'd get my *** kicked by you if I don't play you again soon.

Edit: Holms don't still be butthurt over the other night lol That was mostly Clel anyway :p

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
actor MKTornado
{
   Radius 8
   Height 11
   Speed 15
   FastSpeed 30
   Damage 1
   PROJECTILE
   SeeSound "MK/Tornado"
   +SeekerMissile
   +RIPPER
   States
   {
   Spawn:
      MKTN ABCD 3 Bright A_SeekerMissile (35,45)
      MKTN EFGH 6
      stop
   }
}
I officially did it. Now all I need is the sound file for the tornado attack.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but your metaknights will now be able to shoot Tornado out of their guns right?
You are correct. And since I gave the tornados the Ripper flag, it's a continuous hitbox for 84 tics, err, 144 frames.
For those who would want to be entertained, MK's tornado deals one damage point per frame. The tornado attack lasts for 144 frames, so it can deal a maximum of 144 damage points. Your player starts with 100 hit points, so MK's tornado can kill your player in one shot without any type of armor.

Thanks, but I already recorded MK's tornado sound directly off the ssbb disc.

Holms

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure they will too, like they said in their article. But I'm mad because I want to see gayness and **** happen, not read about it. :p

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
All the Wiis provided by MLG will most likely be factory wiis, aka no infinite replay.

Also, since no one's allowed to hook up their own equipment to the wiis, hopefully they'll have a way to record matches themselves.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You know, I once heard that MLG records their matches for sale later on (which is actually more illegal than providing a live stream)

Steve: why don't you just take your new camera and record the matches you can?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Round 2, Ally vs San. San beats Ally game 1 on Smashville. Second game on Battlefield. Ally beats San. Game three on Delfino, Ally 2-stocks San. San is sent to losers bracket.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Round 3 had Affinity against Ksizzle who won 2-0. Not Fino. Though Affinityy was in Fino's bracket, they never fought. Also, I'd say it's most likely Steve will fight Y.B.M. first in loser's bracket.

Top Bottom