• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Is there gonna be Smash at Andy's today? I've heard rumors.
Haha. That's news to me!

I would have posted it up here. Truth is I'm considering it, but I have homework and I'm still in the middle of my car detail.

Tell you what: I really only have fun playing the game in teams now. If Casey says he'll come, then I'll host.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
More like LOL LOLI bro amiright?!

I'm gonna host at 6! Please leave your shoes in the garage if it's wet. And don't rub your butts on my car as you walk past it's glimmering awesomeness. :)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Dphat we love you soooo much we gonna house you. Domo and ky call dibbs on the phat one lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
:o oh snap its on boy. you better be ready :) i gotta make up for my loss with you.
We should mix it up, make it $1 per stock instead of a definite amount of money for the set. This will make avoiding 2-stocks and 3-stocks a lot more interesting. That is, if you like the idea.

And don't hold you breath, I've been playing so safe and solid lately, it feels good.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pokemon trainer feeds his pokemon with the souls that rock smash reaps

lmao i ****ing love andy, "it's a little guy making cheese!" lol...

Omnath

Smash Ace
I love HORI's arcade joysticks, but I can't see that controller being better than the official gamecube controller.
Agreed.

Hey guys, I might host today, tell me if you want to come over. I have an SAC (Student Activities Council) meeting today at like 3pm, but after that I can have people over. I am NOT buying pizza this time. I repeat NOT buying pizza!

Seriously though, bring your setups and whatnot. If anyone else wants to host and feels that their position is better than mine is, then tell me, I'll give up the gauntlet to whomever wishes to do so.

I'll have to confirm it with Steven though, since my cellphone is non-existant, so I may have you call him to say whether or not you're coming. Steven, you live 2 minutes from me so you're coming whether you want to or not.

Top Bottom