• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Is there anything I can use to convert youtube songs into MP3s?

I'm cutting songs into ringtones and I have a couple I'm gonna use for some of you guys. :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
there is a pretty nifty program in its beta stage (and i dont think its going to leave anytime soon). put in the youtube link and itll fetch the mp3 for you.

or just google search, "youtube mp3" and get a bunch of stuff.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ok guys doors are open

address is 3226 E. Butler

if you get lost or just wanna talk to a sexy cracka call/text my phone 316-680-3661

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I just wanted to share this really cool picture from Justice Society of America vol. 3 Issue #14. Below is the Golden Age Green Lantern Alan Scott on the left, on the right is his son Obsidian. Below them is the third Amazing Man, Marcus Clay, and Superman of Earth 22 (The Kingdom Come Superman). Holding them is the villainous emissary of Gog.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
also guys, if you can please text me or say on here if you are headed over, need to keep a head count going, also there is room for probably 2 extra set-ups

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
zamzar is a really good sight to dl youtube not only in mp3 format but in a whole bunch of other formats as well

also KC needs housing for at least 4 if not more people. whos gonna house us?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
really liked the music selection. except for judge and samurai panda i didnt see any S-tiers. aha

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
that is awesome Affinity lol

sorry brandon, my internet was out most of the day, i didn't see you were hosting till it was like 9 :(
you should have stopped by then, but its not like you missed anything, wasnt expecting too much from a spurr of the moment thing on a monday night, but hey, got the house cleaned so I'll be able to host every now and again =P

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Play-Asia sent me a note, basically saying that the controllers are on their way here. They're in Lantau Island, Hong Kong; and the estimated delivery date is tomorrow, September 9.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Play-Asia sent me a note, basically saying that the controllers are on their way here. They're in Lantau Island, Hong Kong; and the estimated delivery date is tomorrow, September 9.
This is how I'm seeing this:
Smashers: Hey Mistah Doom, you got da goods?

Mr. Doom: Not yet, ya got da green stuff though?

Smashers: How long till the magic white makes its way to our side?

Mr. Doom: I'm importing dis **** straight from Hong Kong ho, it's legit, get it right muthah ****ah!

I've got a STRAAAANNNNGE imagination.

Top Bottom