• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998

Oh why have thou forsaken us ;_;
yeahhh this is what i was talking about ):
That giant peach behind Rosalina better explode. I want death and destruction as Peach dances to a sped up version of Sky World. Beautiful, girly and destructive; a true feminist icon would be born
i actually laughed at that lmao you're great

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Well this is disappointing. I really hoped her Final Smash wouldn't be based on fruits and here it is, again... But of course, Pit's FS gets reworked, and Kirby's too !

*sigh*

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I didn't notice that giant peach behind Rosalina... hmmm... I wonder what this all means. If the FS only spawns one giant peach, I don't understand why it wouldn't spawn right where Peach is... guess we'll just have to wait and see what's in store.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh, we're gonna come back with a vengeance. Haha.
And just when I thought I was through with you damm kids.

Her final smash could have a lil tweet to it. They gave her some kind of tweet like her upsmash. I have a feeling it is gonna have something new to it. if you look at the picture, it seems like there is a giant peach near Rosalina. As Luminario mention, it could be a dangerous one. Peach final smash in brawl were small. None got that big. That is a new change. Maybe she could pick I up and throw it at people.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Her final smash looks as if it was buffed. Lets hope those Peaches explode, lol.

D

Deleted member

If the peaches in Peach's FS explode, that would be the best thing ever. WHO DOESNT LOVE EXPLOSIVE FRUIT?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is something else I noticed about her Final Smash. Look at this picture closely.

As the screen zooms out, there is only one peach on the screen, and its the one around Rosalina. The Brawl version, you would see more on the stage. Now there could be a chance there are more off screen. But around this time in the smash brawl version, there would be some near her for easy pickings. Here there are not . You only see one peach and its also bigger. As I stated before, I believe they did tweet her final smash alil.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
@ im just peachy im just peachy how hard was this to make im considering doing one for Sonic.
well considering the fact that there is almost no footage of peach, it was pretty difficult.
i made this thread from the bits & pieces sakurai has given to us about peach, that's why it was kinda hard.
for sonic, since there's actual gameplay and a confirmed move set for him, it'll be much easier.
other than that, just go ahead, if you want you can copy my layout, just give me credit somehow for it.

And just when I thought I was through with you damm kids.

Her final smash could have a lil tweet to it. They gave her some kind of tweet like her upsmash. I have a feeling it is gonna have something new to it. if you look at the picture, it seems like there is a giant peach near Rosalina. As Luminario mention, it could be a dangerous one. Peach final smash in brawl were small. None got that big. That is a new change. Maybe she could pick I up and throw it at people.
There is something else I noticed about her Final Smash. Look at this picture closely.

As the screen zooms out, there is only one peach on the screen, and its the one around Rosalina. The Brawl version, you would see more on the stage. Now there could be a chance there are more off screen. But around this time in the smash brawl version, there would be some near her for easy pickings. Here there are not . You only see one peach and its also bigger. As I stated before, I believe they did tweet her final smash alil.
I like the way you think
nice, hope the giant peaches explode or something, that would be … Sweet.
get it? B)

Her final smash looks as if it was buffed. Lets hope those Peaches explode, lol.
im kinda just hoping she can make you fall asleep in the air or something, because it's so easy to avoid if you just jumped and used your recovery in brawl..

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
well considering the fact that there is almost no footage of peach, it was pretty difficult.
i made this thread from the bits & pieces sakurai has given to us about peach, that's why it was kinda hard.
for sonic, since there's actual gameplay and a confirmed move set for him, it'll be much easier.
other than that, just go ahead, if you want you can copy my layout, just give me credit somehow for it.

I like the way you think
nice, hope the giant peaches explode or something, that would be … Sweet.
get it? B)

im kinda just hoping she can make you fall asleep in the air or something, because it's so easy to avoid if you just jumped and used your recovery in brawl..
Ikr. Let us hope!

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
@ im just peachy im just peachy Thank you for having all this information in one place. ;_;
i want people to stay hyped for peach, no one else was caring enough to do it so i need to take action !
:4peach: it was for peach

what we haven't discussed is : what is going to happen when you do peach's down B in the air ?

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
i want people to stay hyped for peach, no one else was caring enough to do it so i need to take action !
:4peach: it was for peach

what we haven't discussed is : what is going to happen when you do peach's down B in the air ?
If she's able to do that in this upcomng smash, oh lawl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Maybe in the air she will pull it out her butt. She keeps toad in there so maybe Nintendo will add this new addition to her. I believe every character can use their D-B in the air. So it be only fair she would too.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Maybe in the air she will pull it out her butt. She keeps toad in there so maybe Nintendo will add this new addition to her. I believe every character can use their D-B in the air. So it be only fair she would too.
yeah, donkey kong got a down b in the air, so they need to add something for her as well.
If she's able to do that in this upcomng smash, oh lawl.
^
Guys, amazon is starting to sell the amiibos.:surprised: Peach looks amazing.
make sure you pre-order her soon, villager, wii fit trainer, and marth are sold out on amazon already.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
So, which amiibo will you guys be buying? I'll be buying Peach's, Zelda's, Ike's, and Robin's. That is all.

Zero Suit Dominic

Smash Cadet
NNID
MisterPeach
3DS FC
3883-6898-4363
Peach, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer (If they make a Male version both), Rosalina, Sonic, and maybe Zero Suit Samus. How much is that? 13 x 7? $91?! Goodbye money. hahaha ;_;

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I'd buy like 4 of those and keep them all sealed. >_< Well... maybe open one...
i actually might do this, i was thinking of buying more than one for sure
I'm getting just the Peach one. That is all that matters.
perfect answer, you get a gold star

So, which amiibo will you guys be buying? I'll be buying Peach's, Zelda's, Ike's, and Robin's. That is all.
FOR SURE: :4peach::4zelda::4palutena::4zss:
PROBABLY: :4samus::4wiifit::4sheik:
STILL DECIDING ON: :4villager::rosalina::4yoshi:
They're already selling her figurine ? Oh man...
yes they are ! she'll be one of the first 12 amiibo's available when smash wii u comes out.
Peach, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer (If they make a Male version both), Rosalina, Sonic, and maybe Zero Suit Samus. How much is that? 13 x 7? $91?! Goodbye money. hahaha ;_;
it's worth it !! they're so beautiful !

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Yeah but I was surprised since the game isn't even out yet ?

As for me, I will take Peach, Zelda, Jigglypuff, Kirby, Samus or ZSS (depends), and I'll probably buy Yoshi because my brother loves the green dino. If Toad, Dixie, Bandana Dee or Krystal make it, probably them as well.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Well i definitely think ill get the most bang out of my buck buying Mario and link since i can see more games with it being usable for them than peach and zelda

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
Definitely getting my three mains Peach, Zelda, and Rosalina (hopefully) idk if I want anybody else's, I don't want to waste the money on a character I don't use as much as my main three

jreed3842

Smash Apprentice
I'll be buying Peach for sure! Then probably Yoshi! Once they release a Toad amiibo I'll be getting that too! Those would be the only amiibos I'd be interested in buying!

Top Bottom