• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

flaco

The Terminator
HI FLACO :004:

i now how you feel man i used go to pr every year like 2 times and now its like only summer and winter is like sometimes but now its wierd theres times i dont go but summer is when i go now mainly yeah i wanted to fight hdl to but not mm cuz i have no job lol im just 16 but yeah i want to fight you flaco cuz you look cool

SH*T DAWG!
yea np am the best in my state but yea i will mm were u from am from usa springfield mass

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Fine, you want the clear truth. The truth is, I have been competing for over a decade, and most people here have only been doing so for 2 years at most. So ask yourself, do you think anyone here is capable of taking 1st away from me, legitimately? Without the hindrance of things like extreme temperature or the incompetence of unknowledgeable organizers, but under normal circumstances, who here thinks they should be taking the wins away from me. Any takers? Speak up now if you really believe so, I won’t take it personally at all.

You want me to be truthful? How about being truthful yourselves? I know some people over there have/do talk bad things about me that are completely wrong and unfounded. If I am not shown equal respect as their comrades, especially since they barely know me, how is it possible for me to do the same for them? I try, but man is it hard.

I am very tired of having words put in my mouth or being told that I am insincere. I take this as a serious insult, because if there’s anything I pride myself with having, it is utmost integrity.

I said once and I’ll say it again, I treat skills in a game and personalities as two different things. When I say things like “1 or 2 wins don’t mean anything,” I am not taking a discreet jab at anyone. I am not being arrogant because I win and feel I am amazingly superior to anyone. It is because I have competed so long that I have a greater understanding of competition and its many concepts. One of them being that environment and circumstance play important roles. Because of factors like this, no one can win all the time, which is why the next best thing is consistency.

Truth? The truth is that some people get mad at what I say because they don’t fully understand the meaning or the intent behind it. They choose to perceive it as being elitist. Why? That’s a nice question, one that many people don’t know the answer to, but the answer is simple.

Out of two choices to make, many people readily pick one: hate. The reason for that decision is beyond me, since I strive and always strived for the opposite choice.
So true, but there's something i want to clarify and this always happens to the best in every game, ppl get mad at them for being the best, and i mostly don't like it in a certain way :

this is just a game ppl, u guys act like this was something big!, this is just a game! dont take games seriously cause it doesn't matter who wins or who loses. Hdl is right on something, consistency is important, but there is something i mostly disagree, and is that there is always a john on everything. Every time some random person win, ppl start messing with them . And the biggest john I've found so far is called "warming up"
PPl don't use warming up as an excuse if are the kind of ppl that never stops playing.

About that lag stuff :

Ppl, that lag is so freaking anoying so stop, don't count a win if there is lag cause believe me, and this is veeery true:

Almost everyone here knows how i play and everybody knows im not good enough and i suck, i could be a really good Doc player or be one of the best Doc players around, but that doesn't proves anything, i still suck. Hdl is so amazingly good and at phail 1 I've never seen so much lag on my life, I don't know if Hdl remembers but i fought with him one on one and he was using Fox even knowing the level of that lag and i beat him cause of that lag, since he barely couldn't shine spike me> And that win doesn't prove I'm good or better. So i never count matches like that as official ones. So what I'm trying to say is that if u lost cause of a lag, then u know better than anyone that u shouldn't make such a big deal about it. :chuckle:

PS. if this message is like an offense to someone here, my bad, i didn't wrote it on that purpose, u guys know that i don't want to start an argue.

LuigiMax out. :)

WanderingAngel

Smash Journeyman
So true, but there's something i want to clarify and this always happens to the best in every game, ppl get mad at them for being the best
i dont think the get mad at the best is just they want to be better than him but sometimes try to do so in the wrong way(dont know if that made sense but whatever)

i personally dont consider anyone here the best since there is always someone better + i play for fun so i dont really care who the best is im not a competitive player in this game i just like to play the game and have a good time

anyway hdl va el MM o no? hehe tripiando pero me gustaria jugar mas con algunos del west con los cuales no e podido jugar mucho mizu,hdl,fox hater,xyhthyx,vain(cuando vuelva nunca e jugado con el)

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
Fine, you want the clear truth. The truth is, I have been competing for over a decade, and most people here have only been doing so for 2 years at most. So ask yourself, do you think anyone here is capable of taking 1st away from me, legitimately? Without the hindrance of things like extreme temperature or the incompetence of unknowledgeable organizers, but under normal circumstances, who here thinks they should be taking the wins away from me. Any takers? Speak up now if you really believe so, I won’t take it personally at all.

You want me to be truthful? How about being truthful yourselves? I know some people over there have/do talk bad things about me that are completely wrong and unfounded. If I am not shown equal respect as their comrades, especially since they barely know me, how is it possible for me to do the same for them? I try, but man is it hard.

I am very tired of having words put in my mouth or being told that I am insincere. I take this as a serious insult, because if there’s anything I pride myself with having, it is utmost integrity.

I said once and I’ll say it again, I treat skills in a game and personalities as two different things. When I say things like “1 or 2 wins don’t mean anything,” I am not taking a discreet jab at anyone. I am not being arrogant because I win and feel I am amazingly superior to anyone. It is because I have competed so long that I have a greater understanding of competition and its many concepts. One of them being that environment and circumstance play important roles. Because of factors like this, no one can win all the time, which is why the next best thing is consistency.

Truth? The truth is that some people get mad at what I say because they don’t fully understand the meaning or the intent behind it. They choose to perceive it as being elitist. Why? That’s a nice question, one that many people don’t know the answer to, but the answer is simple.

Out of two choices to make, many people readily pick one: hate. The reason for that decision is beyond me, since I strive and always strived for the opposite choice.

The thing is that when people talk's or speak of somebody,they have to said it in a respectfull way,cause some people see it like an offensive matter and they react to it.I now that nowbody in this world is perfect,butt some people are borned with talent and skill,whatever,butt the point is to be carefull with what people said about someone or somebody cause we dont now how he/she is gonna react to to comment.For now we have to learn more about the people we speak and see every day or some day,sow we can understand them.;)

Guy's try to concider this *** an advice I you whant...

*DMAN*

Smash Apprentice
HDL- Lo que sucede es lo siguiente, mi punto de vista es que tu piensas cm el torneo fue una mierda y lo ganaron unos mierdas ps fue mas mierda todavia, me entiendes? Jaja yo me entiendo, el punto es que mano te guillastes poniendo en Wiisteria que nosotros disque admitimos q eramos unos scrubs o que no jugabamos bn, cuando yo solamente te dije q yo admitia, q personas cm tu, EVIL,EVAL, ZERO, HAWK, etc. eran mejor que yo y eso todo el mundo lo sabe. Yo no te tengo rencor, ni me caes mal (eres una buena persona), es mas pienso q eres bastante humilde y si te dije todo aquello es pq cuando yo me encojono ps soy medio peligroso y digo y hago lo que sea...

EVAL + MIZU- Vamos pal MM entonces, ya hable con NEGI y me dijo q si, pero saben que quiero dos MM diferentes uno con NEGI y uno con mi nuevo team que me dicen???

ZERO- Te tiras?

A los demas hoy vamos a jugar melee en mi casa, los q quieran se pueden comunicar conmigo o con alguien q me conosca para mas informacion, sera cm a las 5pm pq tengo examen de contabilidad y se acaba a las 4pm

Ps: No estoy en el nivel de ustedes, pero se que e mejorado bastante...

SE QUE LOS LAGS JODIERON BASTANTE, PERO POR LO MENOS YO ME ACOSTUMBRE EN EL TERCER MATCH...

*DMAN*

Smash Apprentice
CABRONAS?????????? EDIT: I challenge you to a MM me and M1ZU(Original inventors of velaguiras) vs "Los velaguiras".
Mala mia por el spam es que estoy en la universidad y se me olvido postiar sobre esto...

Ya los que tienen guille de diccionario o enciclopedia, primero que nada ni sabia que se lo habian inventado jajaja, segundo me importa tres ca**** si se lo inventaron o no....

Ps: Dime las reglas desde ahora...y cuanto va hacer...

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Ya los que tienen guille de diccionario o enciclopedia, primero que nada ni sabia que se lo habian inventado jajaja, segundo me importa tres ca**** si se lo inventaron o no....
The thing is you dont get the point... nvm then. :embarrass

About the MM I need to know if M1ZU is going to joe's tournament and if he's willing to go and have the time because I made that shout just point that we were the ones that played Velando guira not you guys que no velan guira en lo absoluto. That was the main point of the post jeez...

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Right, I did post that on Wiisteria, but you didn’t admit that only certain people are better than you. When we spoke, you clearly told me that you don’t consider yourself that good NOR a serious competitive player. If you need further clarification of what this means, let me spell it out:

You are a SCRUB

This is what you told me in our MSN conversation, only in more subtle and less harsh words. When we spoke you seemed like a cool guy, but I was watching you a lot at Phail 2. You said the fights were awesome, right? So you have no problem with the way you were playing? If that’s the case, then I’m right. You aren’t that great, hablando claro. I am not saying you can’t improve or that you haven’t improved or that you’re stupid, because that’s just wrong. I posted what I did on Wiisteria because I’m not concealing anything and I’m not lying. Everyone here knows about Wiisteria and I posted that knowing you may have read it.

Do you object to anything I just said? If you do, speak to me on MSN and we can further discuss it.

By the way, quit double posting already.

Today on SWF: Hosting e-Drama!

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
They plan a "Burger Contest" but don't invite me?. This is like making Rum & Smash 5 and not inviting HDL.
Burgerscrubs.

PALI

Smash Cadet
Tieraera puneta

Mera gente a q hora enpiesa lo de casa negi?

Los del este son los mejores ya q no somos unos lloromes comos los del oste(to be the best you have to learn to lots first) En el torneo de la inter yo perdi pq me picaba una bola y no me queje.Pa mas decirle yo acepto q soy medio chata pero no lloroooooo como otros.

Dman-q vamos a hacer con los 200 pesos q te ganaste. Es trip pichea q ay par de gente q no quieren aceptar q tu te los ganaste. buhuhahahaha:laugh:

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
This Post was so random, It just needed to be quoted. Flaco, you win sir ;)

========================================================

Obikun, I challenge you to a JBM! It's my Falco or my ???? vs. your ???? MLG rules, 3/5. It on *****!!!
Well well .... Since everybody here is challenging everybody, then ......

Zero FX!! .... I challenge u to a MM match!!, MlG rules! My Doc against ur Fox again! and then if u want another one, then i would like it to be a Marth Ditto set is it ok with u my *****! lol

By the way, this is my revenge for all those beatings u gave me on Buda's torney!

Edit : i know u up there says MM match, and i know that MM stands for Money match so there was no need on writing match after MM, but this match is different, MM on this situation stands for: " Mastetoso Money match! " :chuckle:

Bring it on my *****!::)

Sparta will not burn to the ground! there is still one spartan left...

LuigiMax out.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Estipulaciones del Money Match

DMAN-

Cada MM sera de $50 por primero a 5 wins. 4 stock con timer en 6 minutos, stages mlg y NO COACHING por personas ajenas a los teams.

Dejame saber si acceptas.

Titusville

Smash Cadet
yea np am the best in my state but yea i will mm were u from am from usa springfield mass
lol i was sayin that i borke got no money lol so no mm just friendly or seriousy lol idk what you pople cal it in here we call it scrappin and **** but you kno yur from da north lol i got to go do homwk so i can do **** on the comp so ill se you later be bye

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Miren, solo quería disculparme con los de Aguada. Bajo unas circunstancias no pude bajar hoy, pero para la próxima les dejo saber.

PS: Blanko, parece que me diste un número incorrecto o algo, porque cuando llamé para dejarte saber que no iba, me contestó una vieja.

KBZA

Smash Rookie
perdonasay corillo DMAN sigele tirando HDL haces algo por la patria asi que te apoyo no te la dejes montar de ese ya tu sabes que por lo menos algo es algo.HDL de parte mia you suck

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
Miren, solo quería disculparme con los de Aguada. Bajo unas circunstancias no pude bajar hoy, pero para la próxima les dejo saber.

PS: Blanko, parece que me diste un número incorrecto o algo, porque cuando llamé para dejarte saber que no iba, me contestó una vieja.
Mano sera que lo apuntastes mal,pero nah,me dejas un PM cuando puedas con tu numero telefonico pa comunicarme contigo,anyway yo me fue como a las 1:00pm por que no habia comido y tenia que ir pa SanGerman,pero estubo chillin ayi juge pal de matches.

raVEnSPAWN88

Smash Cadet
They plan a "Burger Contest" but don't invite me?. This is like making Rum & Smash 5 and not inviting HDL.
Burgerscrubs.
Man, i assure you he's not joking. I've seen him in action, he pulverizes an 8burger(really big burger) in 1min flat. Anyways, im in and im going to get 2nd place cause y lose to him by a matter of seconds. But if i win against obikun he has to say to the cashier "echate una al grill ahy pa my panita (y guiñarle con una sonrisa)"

If teambattles shall be held im with obikun and we shall be called "los velapapas" o "los rompeservilletas" or something more original as "los hambelgosos" and the shirt of the torney (cause well make it big) will be: 'cause were much better at eating hamburgers than hdl at playing smash. And the photo will be some of the contestants eating hamburgers and hdl with them with a peptobismol bottle saying "i can no more" (hope you dont take this personally im just joking around)

Sorry for the ramdomness but is been a while since the last post, and not thanx to my lazyness but to my crappy computer.>>

Tekkaman_evil

Smash Rookie
Wepa corrillo espero que esten bn, Ayer estube en Aguada con par de gente en casa de la juventud y hay mucha competencia en Aguada. Los que sean del area oeste pasen por alli en verdad que brega

Ps. Blanko y yo nos quedamos esperando a POPE pero eso no es na sera pa la proxima :D

Chekeamos TEKK out

flaco

The Terminator
lol i was sayin that i borke got no money lol so no mm just friendly or seriousy lol idk what you pople cal it in here we call it scrappin and **** but you kno yur from da north lol i got to go do homwk so i can do **** on the comp so ill se you later be bye
ok np well just let me know when you could I just finished with a torny in my house lol

raVEnSPAWN88

Smash Cadet
but if we let it be a tourney and a lot of ppl can join, the winner can have a whole combo for free!!!!
Then the second place a free "jambelguel" and the third some fries. We gotta think big man!!!

Titusville

Smash Cadet
ok np well just let me know when you could I just finished with a torny in my house lol
cool wat game was it i bet it was fun what time was it dam it sucks i didn go lol ill play u in wifi or in yahoo the otehr day i did dominos with my auntie and she ddid all this **** on me an i lost lol so we can do dominos or whatever holla

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Tengo una gatita de 2 meses y les manda saludo. ^_^ Ya mismo le tomo fotos y las posteo.
Ah, y pa que sepan de ahora en adelanta la gatita va pal torneo a apollarme. Also, alguien quiere hacer moneymatch? 5 pesos.
Yay!!!*-* yo kiero ver la gatita;__;!!!

Hawk - Wtf Carmen Jovet en teams con Odin...

Ahora se me esta haciendo un problema entrar por proxy tambien ._.!!! Que va a ser lo proximo?

Y btw fui la unica persona a la que se le fue la luz a las 3 am?? Geez. Que mal me va ._.!!

Lol, ahora muchos se estan retando por MM. No me queda mas de otra que...
Rasalas, te reto a un Oreo Match. El que gane se lleva una Oreo, lol!!!

Y a Hdl lo voy a retar a un Papitas Lays Match. El que gane se lleva un sobre de papitas Lays.

Lol, j/k. xD

:004: :yoshi: <---ya los extrañaba ;__;!!

*DMAN*

Smash Apprentice
DMAN-

Cada MM sera de $50 por primero a 5 wins. 4 stock con timer en 6 minutos, stages mlg y NO COACHING por personas ajenas a los teams.

Dejame saber si acceptas.
MIZU- Cm q $50 por primero?, no entiendo q quieres decir con eso, y ademas pienso q 50$ es demasiado dinero(es $50 cada jugador o 25/25)?

HDL- Los humildes, son los q prevalecen...

HAWK- Vamos pal JMM, pero si gano o pierdo me pagas ok???

KBZA- Estoy tranquilo, hay personas q nunca comprenden lo que se le dice...

Moldred- El microhonda calienta ChefBollardi??? Esta a la venta??? Cuanto es???

Gracias a todos los que fueron para mi casa el viernes, DSL, The great ODIN(fui bendecido), Blazing, NEWB, ZERO, HAWK, PALI y su corillo(3 mas), YUCA, OBI, NEGI, y a los de mas que fueron se les agradece la visita, espero q se repita...

Ps: ODIN tiene una debilidad, aunque no lo crean una Peach(PC) lv. 9, los dejamos con un stock a ODIN y a NEWB

flaco

The Terminator
cool wat game was it i bet it was fun what time was it dam it sucks i didn go lol ill play u in wifi or in yahoo the otehr day i did dominos with my auntie and she ddid all this **** on me an i lost lol so we can do dominos or whatever holla
the game was smash bros melle and I won the torny yes but maybe i will do wify with you to try it

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Fine, you want the clear truth. The truth is, I have been competing for over a decade, and most people here have only been doing so for 2 years at most. So ask yourself, do you think anyone here is capable of taking 1st away from me, legitimately? Without the hindrance of things like extreme temperature or the incompetence of unknowledgeable organizers, but under normal circumstances, who here thinks they should be taking the wins away from me. Any takers? Speak up now if you really believe so, I won’t take it personally.
Primero q nada creo q esta discucion esta demas el Este sokea y punto. Y entiendo la frustacion de HDL en cuanto q lleva jugando por una decada y q alguien le gane y esas personas se crean ya rapido que son mejores q el. Creeme a mi me pasa tambien a veces. Ahora tengo q decir q con respecto al torneo, la temperatura, la mala organizacion, etc etc. eso afecta a todos no es como q afecta solo a HDL, a mi tambien me afecta y de seguro q a la persona q te gano tambien. Lo q si puedo decir es q debido a estas circunstancias el match no se debe valorar mucho pq existen varios factores q le quitan la credebilidad en cierto grado. Otro punto es q no importa si llevas una decada jugando mira a Justing, lleva mas o menos lo mismo y Yipes q no lleva ni un a~o y medio le gano. Asi q el llevar tiempo no te hace superior solo te da mas experiencia pero como dicen los viejos " a cada cual le llega el cura de su pueblo" :)

En fin ya pronto hay un torneo le sugiero a todos los interesados a q practiquen y demuestren a ver si enrealidad pueden ganar si o no.

PS: No hablen mierda estas expresiones no significan q HDL no sea el mejor ni q apoyo a DMAN ni nada, es un Comentario bastante neutral lo unico q si en varios temas exprese mi opinion a cerca de varias cosas mencionadas en la tiraera anterior. Sigo pensando q HDL es el mejor y q muchas veces hace "choke" como todos nosotros y pierde.

EL ESTE SOKEA Y PRONTO EL WEST LE COMERA EL **** OTRA VEZ

CREW "TOP 9"

HDL
EGGY
CARLOS
MIZU
GILBERT

Top Bottom