• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
Mano me injectaron con magic quiero volver a hacer mi deck rata pero desgraciadamente no encuentro las cartas q me faltan y no tengo muchas ganas de seguir buscando so si tienen algunas de las siguientes cartas me avisan:

4 chittering rats(de darksteel)
3 eather vial(darksteel)
2 echoing decay (darksteel)
1 scull collector (saviors)
1 umezawa's jitte
2 blinkmoth nexus (land de darksteel)

thats it si tienen alguna de esasa me avisan tengo good cards 4 trade
pero na...

-DSL out-

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
Tengo todas las cartas que necesitas, DSL. I used to play Magic too. Pero ese juego envicia y pare. Si tienes angeles te las intercambio. Eso si, yo colecciono Avatars y Angeles.

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
Yo jugaba Magic cuando estaba en septimo.. los otros dias me entere q banearon mi Deck completo (Artifacts). Heh.

Tambien tenia un deck verde, echoing courage ftw.

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
Tengo todas las cartas que necesitas, DSL. I used to play Magic too. Pero ese juego envicia y pare. Si tienes angeles te las intercambio. Eso si, yo colecciono Avatars y Angeles.
have lots of them but few willing to trade cause i collect them too
im willing to trade:

Exalted Angel
Reya Dawnbringer
Blinding Angel
Scion of Darkness
Platinum Angel
Silver Seraph

U tell me
pero na

-DSL out-

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
diache esas series son biejisimas,la ultima serie esta pompia de angeles,izieron un artefacto de akroma(angel) q. tiene todas las abilidades,y mucho mas,si me quedo ablando de la serie nueva no termino.Pues na cuando quieran jugar me abisan q. tengo decks extender y type2.

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
hum -_-
ur playing hard to get Uriel

Angel of despair
Desolation Angel
Scion of the wild
and just maybe Serra Avatar

if not just name ur price

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Start talking about cards and people who don’t normally post just pop up out of nowhere. :laugh:

I personally don’t like card games, too much luck involved for me. :(

Anywhoz, I updated the main page. Tell me what you guys think. :dizzy:

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, there is a Magic The Gathering Game Online XP I have it. This is the url (a friend gave it to me).

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=magic/magiconline/downloadlinks

~§~ Puerto Rico: what Bush is scared to make a state ~§~
Hahahaha!!

The Introduction in the first page it's ok. What I liked the most was the name of the thread, lol..

Btw I wrote in English automatically and I didn't notice o_O Maybe that's because I'm chatting with a person who only understand English, lol...

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
hum -_-
ur playing hard to get Uriel

Angel of despair
Desolation Angel
Scion of the wild
and just maybe Serra Avatar

if not just name ur price
I have two Serra Avatar, Scion of the wild..hmm yummy, Desolation Angel I have three, angel of despair I WANT IT

Edit; By the way the universe will end May 2008, I am not kidding. A cataclycism will occur on Earth thanks a massive particle accelarator. They will create black holes, vacuums with low energy that will destroy the earth, and possibly something else that I will not mention because it's too much.

Edit2: I like the name of the thread

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Edit; By the way the universe will end May 2008, I am not kidding. A cataclycism will occur on Earth thanks a massive particle accelarator. They will create black holes, vacuums with low energy that will destroy the earth, and possibly something else that I will not mention because it's too much.
awww shiet

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
-About Team Tournaments-

I have been thinking, and we're not going to see exciting Doubles Tournament if we keep rotating partners. I believe that if we keep practicing with an especific partner, the results of Doubles Tournament would be different.

I will make a list of the teams here in Puerto Rico, so you guys post your teams and the name of your team, and I will add you to the list:

1. Zero + H@wK - Los Rompediscotecas
2. Negi + Dman - Los Velaguira

--- and so on --

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
I have been thinking, and we're not going to see exciting Doubles Tournament if we keep rotating partners. I believe that if we keep practicing with an especific partner, the results of Doubles Tournament would be different.

I will make a list of the teams here in Puerto Rico, so you guys post your teams and the name of your team, and I will add you to the list:

--- and so on --
No to offend you or anything but that's old news, HDL told me that months ago. He say that he and I should partner permanently for competitve play. That way we can synch perfectly forever. It's like sex.

H@wK

Smash Ace
San Juan P.R. PKMN D/P FC - 4940 2077 9502
No to offend you or anything but that's old news, HDL told me that months ago. He say that he and I should partner permanently for competitve play. That way we can synch perfectly forever. It's like sex.

Then you should have done the list. I know it's old news cause HDL told me about that, sticking with just one person. (Credits to HDL)

Teams Update

3. HDL + Evil - ?
4. Maximuspita + Eval - ?
5. LuigiMax + PedroMax - The MAX brothers
6. Bubbleman + Aeon - Team CBA

- So far so good -

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Teams Update

3. HDL + Evil - ?
5.LuigiMax + PedroMax - The Max Brothers " tenativo, no se si mi parnter este"

- So far so good -

2 DA MAX!!

LuigiMax

Smash Journeyman
Ojo!! edited!!!!

Teams Update

3. HDL + Evil - ?
5.LuigiMax + PedroMax - The Max Brothers " tenativo, no se si mi parnter este"
6.Bubleman + Aeon - ?

- So far so good -

2 DA MAX!!

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
DSL+Joe % = efe te doble u

Newb+Odin = top tier whores

ah and Uriel avatar+angel+$15= the cards ;)
thats my offer let me know.

pero na ... spanglish FTW

-DSL out-

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
DSL+Joe % = efe te doble u

Newb+Odin = top tier whores

ah and Uriel avatar+angel+$15= the cards ;)
thats my offer let me know.

pero na ... spanglish FTW

-DSL out-
Estoy saliendo de mis cartas(magic) el que las quiera me deja saber:

tengo variedades de cartas(old ones and new ones);)

me dejan saber...:chuckle:

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Yo kiero un partner... ;___;

El que se sienta arrollao como yo, feel free to venir a donde mi a ver que hacemos.

Hoy la suerte no esta de mi lado -.-U Y en estos juegos menos.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Post urgente en cuanto a SSBB:

Nuevo adventure mode?? Quien o que es el nuevo enemigo que sale en la ultima foto??

Analizando la historia un poco:

Dice q los trofeos solo pueden luchar, entonces como Mario y Kirby hacen la paz(se dan la mano) ahi en una de las fotos, ps aparentemente eso esta en contra de las reglas del mundo y por eso llega Meta Knight(su nave mejor dicho, el Halberd) y sale la "cosa" esa por que el mundo tendria un "precio" q pagar.

Estaba viendo, q cuando pasas el mouse por encima de una foto, dicen "modea", entiendo q es Mode-A, dejandonos saber que hay mas de un modo de juego. Entiendo q seria un Classic y/o un All-Star tambien.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Left Out like leftovers~! Snorlax :O

Current Topic makes me really sad in the pants :urg:
Only partner I ever had was Fox Hater/Gil and we totally crashed and burned. We didn't get to work Fox X Marth Well, Furry and Prince didn't mix. Is Link x Marth a good combination?
When I get back I hope I can get someone to be my lovely passionate partner :D!
Lvl 40 Marth LFG D: I got killed many times and de-leveled too much xD. My exp points!! noooo

Smash Brothers Melee was released in December 3, so Brawl being released on December 3 isn't much of a surprise, more like a novelty, hopefully by February you guys aren't the Gods of Brawl yet and I can catch up, HDL and Mizu-sensei, Onegai Shimasu!!!
Happy Smashing!
Kore wa Vain, Outto!

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Well I'm not crazy about the new thread title, not that anyone here cares what I think. I don't have any suggestions either.

Mi disco de smash esta teniendo problemas loading especialmente en vs. mode. Tambien le esta pasando a muchos otros juegos mio del GCN. A nadie mas le pasa esto?

Dojima

Smash Ace
Well I'm not crazy about the new thread title, not that anyone here cares what I think. I don't have any suggestions either.

Mi disco de smash esta teniendo problemas loading especialmente en vs. mode. Tambien le esta pasando a muchos otros juegos mio del GCN. A nadie mas le pasa esto?
Por alguna razon no me e molestado en postear ultimamente. If I had any suggestion it would be Puerto Rico Thread, simple and nice.

Pon el cube boca abajo como un Playstation.

blanko33

Smash Journeyman
Yo kiero un partner... ;___;

El que se sienta arrollao como yo, feel free to venir a donde mi a ver que hacemos.

Hoy la suerte no esta de mi lado -.-U Y en estos juegos menos.
pues yo no tengo team,hasta ahora pero si quieres unirte a mi team,that would be cool!!

anyway the GCN problem happen to me with my first Gamecube and I had to by a newone,some if the lens doesn't work try to use a selviyeta o kiutips para limpiarlo.:)

ps;sorry for talking spanish and mixing it with english:urg:

Dojima

Smash Ace
SacaelPollo T-shirts Fundraiser and giveaway.

WHO SHOULD POLLO BE FIGHTING?

Saca el Pollo will be making some T-shirts, to cover for last year's expenses and for promotional purposes. But first we need your help. It will be up to you to decide who shall be Pollo's opponent for this epic death match; as well as choose a catchphrase for the T-shirt. The winning suggestion shall receive his T-shirt for free. So come and participate, you have nothing to loose.

Por favor, posteen todas sus sugerencias en el siguiente thread, donde podran ser evaluadas sin mucha molestia de tener que localizar todas las sugerencias.
http://sacaelpollo.com/smf/index.php?topic=332.0

Hedwig dies on pg. 56
Mad-Eye dies on pg. 78
Scrimgeour dies on pg. 159
Wormtail dies on pg. 471
Dobby dies on pg. 476
Snape dies on pg. 658
Fred Weasley dies on pg. 637
Harry gets ##%!ed up by Voldemort on pg. 704
but comes back to life on pg. 724
Tonks, Lupin, and Colin Creevy have their deaths confirmed on pg. 743
19 years after the events in the book:
Ron has married Hermione, their two children are named Rose and Hugo
Harry has married Ginny, their three children are named Lily, James, and Albus Severus.
Draco Malfoy has a son named Scorpius
The epilogue shows all of the children boarding the train for Hogwarts together.
The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 18 years. All was well."

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
El Pollo shall face, The American Eagle for not making us a State D:

Or he can Battle Anibal too.

Anyways, gente alfin encontramos Smashers en Utuado q "saben" jugar advanced!! Los unicos buenos alli son Yamil y Mariano (Fox y Ganondorf). Alfin gente con quien practicar :D

PopeOfChiliTown

Smash Ace
Mira me acabo de dar cuenta de que bombsoldier esta compitiendo en OC3 (OLD'D me imagino...).

Me sorprendería si PC Chris, Vidjo, M2K o Chu NO lo violan en singles. Quizás al fin acabe el fanaticismo que el pobre muchacho ha motivado.

EDIT

En el torneo de crews se enfrentaron HugS y bombsoldier con 4 stock cada uno, saliendo HugS victorioso con 2 stock, en PS. Claro, solo fue un match y no podemos realmente juzgar mucho de ella, especialmente si no estuve allí. Faltan aun singles para ver como le va.

Ahora HugS tiene que, con 2 stock, eliminar a un muchacho del equipo de Ken para darle la victoria a los Norcal (o Socal?)Superfriends. HugS es una bestia.

Top Bottom