• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Vain

Smash Journeyman
I was trapped in a terrible nightmare, but i never doubted that you'd rescue me, not

even for a minute!
Well people, the 25th deems closer and closer and all I can say is I'm home bored to the fifth degree, tomorrow I'll be dropping to Mayaguez for one of those Gamers Guild meetings, and then friday I might be heading on to Dojis, not sure if it'll work out that way. I also need to go over XHYX's place and HDL's before I go.
----------------------------------------------
Rum and Smash 3 seems like another East vs West war again, I'll be talking to Max/Uriel/HDL about the brackets so that you guys can attempt, each of you against a westie, pitting you guys against yourselves won't be too cool and wont prove anything, but eventually if you guys do survive you'll fight each other in good old fun fashion, facing a close friend in semi finals must be a great feeling,lol.

----------------------------------------------
My spoon is too big....anywho, the spam fest is getting scary around here, welcome LT Fox,Blazichu and others
Happy Smashing!

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman

If Ekans is snake spelled backwards, and Arbok is basically cobra spelled backwards, then... Muk? o_o;

Btw Pope, I'm available to hook up tomorrow at Cora and play some smash, let me know.

Kmahhl

Smash Journeyman

If Ekans is snake spelled backwards, and Arbok is basically cobra spelled backwards, then... Muk? o_o;
LMAO :laugh: :grin:

welcome LT Fox and Blazichu hope to c u soon at any event, where are u from???
I'll check if we can do some gathering next week, I will post if we come up with something

Btw can someone link to the new Tier list? I'm not sure about who are low and bottom now, thanks in advance

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Me alegro que por lo menos estan entendiendo el punto que quería tirar. Excepto a Zyko que yo no estaba enojado, sino que estaba bien brusco y directo. Yo soy así por unas cuantas razones, no es que les quiero joder las cosas. Cuando viene el día del torneo ustedes podrían ver el porqué.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Wii love it

Nintendo Wii info:

Date- November 19
Price- $249.99
Contents:
-One Wiimote with Nunchuck attachment
-AC Adaptor
-A/V Cables
-Sensor band
-Sensor band stand
-Console stand
-2 Batteries
*- Wii sports package(tennis, baseball, golf, boxing and bowling)

Credits to IGN.com
wii ign <-- click for source
Read there for more info, sounds promising, now, where are the SSBB news?

About SSBB on the below posts:
1-It has not been cancelled
2-Date is still 2007
3-Who knows if some info about it comes tomorrow? Like on E3 this year.

And as for Red Steel, the thing is that Nintendo played "selfish" and didn't gave third-parties info about the WiFi programming on the Wii, but will give it to them later at the beggining of 2007.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I heard that SSBB was cancelled. The reason is because the online thing didn't work well and they decided to take it off. Sorry for the bad JOKE...

Blazichu

Smash Rookie
welcome Blazichu hope to c u soon at any event, where are u from???
I'll check if we can do some gathering next week, I will post if we come up with something
I'm in New York... How can I play at an event? What IS the event about!? I'm so d@mn confused...:urg:

BTW, can anyone that can tell me about everything in the Smash forums be my friend? :p

WIPE$$$

Smash Journeyman
I heard that SSBB was cancelled. The reason is because the online thing didn't work well and they decided to take it off. Sorry for the bad JOKE...
Red steel was announced not to have online multiplayer because of the lack of development tools. SSBB is not going to be scrubbed completly until the new one comes out.

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Blazichu, I suggest you look around the Atlantic North Board for a NY thread cause unless you come to PR you wont go to a PR event anytime soon.

Gamemaniac

Smash Apprentice
hmmm got me a little woried about the ssbb getting cut off there. well its cool that the wii is comming this year..but what about our precious GameCubes. I dont know about you guys but letting go a console that has been with you for 5 or 6 years is like letting a part of you go.......so please a minute of not posting, for the gamecubes that asisted us in the smashfests, in the touneys and so on to our Game Cubes we'll never forget you. inoff of that so is anyone of you selling the NGC and the ssbm game or only the gamecube im thinking of selling mine but not the ssbm game.

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hay un leve por ciento de que pueda ir al torneo..

Ya tengo pon con mi..

LINDA, BELLA, QUERIDA, HERMOSA, AMOROSA, BELLA, CUTE, HERMOSA, YAY, WAI Y MEJOR SUEGRA DEL MUNDO *-*!!!! Ay Dios mio le debo 10000 y lo hace por mi... da mn...

Ahora solo dependo de que me den el permiso para ir-_-!!! .__.!!!!

Yo keria ir en caravana, no voy a poder ir en caravana, pero al menos puede que pueda ir y con eso me conformo xD.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Wow... me sorprendo de mi...

Me puse a leer mis primeros posts... pu***a! hablaba como un jodio noob! y fue mucha la mierda que hable, ya entiendo pq muchos de ustedes se encojonan conmigo tan facil :) .
Si pudiera hechar pa' tras y empezar de nuevo, pues menos mal, pero como ya me conocen por este nombre, pues no puedo aplicar eso de "borron y cuenta nueva". Haha.

Bueno, estoy medio aburridito, y algunos de ustedes no estan en msn en este momento... pero na, ademas de ese nooby-parrafito que hice, pues tengo una pregunta, "Quienes son los smashers de Utuado que ustedes conocen ademas de Aeon, McCloud y yo?" Otra cosa, mis disculpas, por mis posts viejos.

Top Bottom