• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
So I was standing there, looking at all that DBZ Hentai, when it hit me. Gohan travelling back in time and bwning his loli mom would totally rawk my baelz!

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, moving on. Some furry on loli action would really work for me right now. I mean seriously, a dog licking peanut butter off of their non-existant yum yums? Anyone?

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Gratz to me. I made this account over a year ago, and these are my first few posts. Lolis 4 life ******. That's right, I said it, you politically correct *******s.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Elypsion said:
So I was standing there, looking at all that DBZ Hentai, when it hit me. Gohan travelling back in time and bwning his loli mom would totally rawk my baelz!
BEHOLD THE POWERS OF LOLI!
Making an over 1 year account post for the very first time.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
What the hell is up with the *'s? What is this? A board for ******** monkey republicans? Go get some lolis in your life!

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
I mean when the hell did we decide that *'s were acceptable? We need young asian women instead of *'s. Gawd!

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
I'll provice the tubgirl. She's in the basement, rolling around in what used to be meatloaf.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
********, I misspelled provide. WHAT THE frack, some neighbors just screamed at the top of their lungs for no fracking reason. Oh, Krull > Sex

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Omgooses that bread makes my yeast rise. Or is it the other way around? Who gives a ****?

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Ten posts, all with more than one sentence, and with good spelling, in under 15 minutes. I must be some sort of phenom. Or maybe I'm just an idiot with nothing to do at 1 AM on a Friday night.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Gotta make up for all that lost time. Who wants to see some Nana on Popo action? I've got the vids to prove it.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
What's worse than a worm in your apple? The holocaust. Now that's something to think about.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Remember to feel your balls every day, so you won't get cancer. And no, placing the controller on your lap and feeling around while if vibrates does not count.

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
Where the **** are the lolis at? Someone's getting a little lazy with the pics. POST PIX PLZ, KKTHX

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
I hear that Pichu > Samus. Anyone care to elaborate? I think it has to do with female Pichu's loli powers at work. Estrogen FTL

Elypsion

Smash Apprentice
El africano se viene bajando la quebrada. Fiesta de la quebrada humahuaqueña para bailarrrr, bailarrrr, bailarrrr, bailarrr.

Top Bottom