• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC, MAJOR] BAM2012 ~ Sep 29/30 - Links to Results at top of OP - "Best since Rocky"

Splice

Smash Hero
Hey Phil I won't be able to make it on Saturday

Will you be there on Sunday? When can I pay you

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
anyone want to house 3 people friday and saturday night and make $200? not to keen on paying $500+ on a hotel room. just need a floor to crash on no beds or anything

also don't want to impose on tom/redact again =3

cheers

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
cq hotel should be like 300~ for 3 person room. just make sure you quote its for battle arena melbourne/couch warriors.

unless its already full then thats hard times

edit: sorry saw it was 2 nights, not one, yeah it would be 500+ for 2 nights

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I guess it wasn't $5,750 after all. HAHA!

Anyway, have fun this weekend! =)

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Arriving Melbourne tomorrow at mid day! Wooo! Mad hype! Hope to get lots of smashing in tomorrow to be on point for the tournament! I'm gonna miss you in the doubles tournament RJ, we could have made some waves:)

Anyway... SD: 5$ Pichu ditto MM? Alternatively Falco ditto on Jungle Japes, but with a minimum requirement of 40 phantasms to be declared the winner.

Also, hopefully one of the locals can show me a computer electronics store close to the venue since my old power cord decided to eat **** and die.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Arriving Melbourne tomorrow at mid day! Wooo! Mad hype! Hope to get lots of smashing in tomorrow to be on point for the tournament! I'm gonna miss you in the doubles tournament RJ, we could have made some waves:)

Anyway... SD: 5$ Pichu ditto MM? Alternatively Falco ditto on Jungle Japes, but with a minimum requirement of 40 phantasms to be declared the winner.

Also, hopefully one of the locals can show me a computer electronics store close to the venue since my old power cord decided to eat **** and die.
Aww I'm gonna miss you too, Nick! You'll do fine with another partner though. =)

:phone:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
if you haven't pre-registered, then I would recommend getting there at 9
otherwise just make sure you are there before 10AM, since

Pools will commence at 10AM

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
it won't matter who you are, if you don't turn up on time or notify TOs of your whereabouts, you won't make pools.

cao serious mode. :)

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Livestream is possible.

I need someone to bring a setup + capture device now.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ill have those there, pre-setup for you. Can you bring a gaming headset tommorow? I want the stream setup with dual headsets all pro style

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Where are they? I got the TVs, but I don't know where the setups are.

I have this around-the-ears headset (that don't even deserve to be called a "gaming headset"). It's my only mic atm. Not sure if the streaming program I'm using (OBS lol) supports two microphone sources either.

EDIT: Ok, figured out a way to get two mics on a stream. But I don't have another gaming headset, so I guess you're stuck with sharing one.

EDIT EDIT: Scratch that. One mic only.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Brawl pools have been created, although not finalized as we have no idea who will show up on the day. The pools will be posted tomorrow.

Is tibs entering Brawl Singles? He is not signed up anywhere and he is kind of important to the pools player distribution.

Splice

Smash Hero
I request melee update
and doubles winners

Did redact make it outta pools?

Splice

Smash Hero
AWW YEAH SKELETOM

YOU DID SOME WORK MAN
NIiiiiiIIiiceeeee

Redact get it together wrong side of the bracket dog.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Wow I wonder who'll win singles. Hmmm....

Top Bottom