• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC, MAJOR] BAM2012 ~ Sep 29/30 - Links to Results at top of OP - "Best since Rocky"

S.D

Smash Master
Yeah it was some post upload thing it prompted me to do to 'fix shakiness' I've gone back through and reverted them to their originals now. WF should be fine soon.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
its ok syke ill teach you how to beat dekar one day

for now though you can just keep working on your excuses, theyre not quite on my level yet

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ok so there is falcon over edge and i am marth

1 over falcon times f smash tipper equals x to the power of y over the area of yoshis story

equals super cool mega second jump knee while off stage oooooooo

he forfeeeet, he forfeeeeet

Splice

Smash Hero
I liked the bit where syke got pooped on, what was your favourite part guys?
I liked it when Syke tried to act like he didnt care after an hour of hitting refresh to make posts and try to save face.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
trashtalk aside, a highlights video would be great. i'd make one if sam gave me the videos

S.D

Smash Master
I don't remember too many highlights... maybe one or two - Zac combo me good a couple of times, cao did a good combo on me.... hmm. I can bring my hard drive to Phils Dave but it's formatted for mac.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
must have dreamt that one ted

best stuff wasn't recorded, earl going bezerk in teams and then losing to skeletom (wish i saw that set!)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I don't remember too many highlights... maybe one or two - Zac combo me good a couple of times, cao did a good combo on me.... hmm. I can bring my hard drive to Phils Dave but it's formatted for mac.
i use the mac platform

Top Bottom