• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

MalignanceManifested

Smash Rookie
Yeah man, i live on mckinley way wich is like right by bloomington hills drive and stuff. yeah its pretty alright here in bloomington hills. but yeah man sometime when your not busy we need to brawl. that'd be really cool. and do you have like a team mate you usually play with?
oh and if anyone one else wants to play just give me a tell. we know some peeps with a projector and awesome sound system so maybe we could get like a tourney going on or something.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I had a team mate. Sadly, he left me to go on his mission. Stupid mission.

I'll PM you once I get situated in my new apartment. I'm moving out of a house I just moved into two weeks ago to get back into the apartment I moved from. >_>

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Utah,

Looks like your rankings list on this thread is a bit outdated. We're trying to compile lists for all of the southwest states. So try and update the rankings list for Brawl.

Later!

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't really call Utah a Southwestern state... more midwestern... 'cept Dixie. That's the closest to a Southern State Utah gets... however we do need to update the rankings... but I don't think anyone is really in the mood for a tournament at the moment. :ohwell:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
AltF4, we don't even count in Utah State rankings. Go to the Utah Power Rankings thread, and tell them to hurry the hell up. We don't have an active scene at all anymore. This thread is nothing but a shell of good times once had....

Sigh at the good times loved and lost...

That Crazy Devin kid needs to get back from his mission fast, cuz this place has detiorated like a paper towel in battery acid since he left.

Oh and Hi STG!!! Rent and real life is ****** me, still don't have a comp with internet at my place

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
:dizzy:I just lost a game to my younger brother. I am never going to play Brawl at 3 A.M. ever again. -and I'm never playing as Meta Knight again either.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Don't give up in being in the power rankings, Xsy, seems the community is much more for it this time around. If I have my say, or am on the new panel or anything, I'll make sure you guys down there get some leeway with missing tournaments. It's BS you don't already, but we actually don't even have rankings together at all yet. :( Ima try ta make et happenz!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
WELL THANKS FOR SPAMMING MY THREAD WITH THAT NONSENSE. GOSH, SLAVE.

...wait. You're a sexy now. Feel free to spam it up! You'll just have to answer to AltF4. He's a scary man.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
:dizzy:
Well as one of the 157 Seniors of Desert Hills High School, I am going to take it upon myself to attempt to start a DHHS Smash Club or Video Game Club. Wish me luck... :psycho:

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Well if anyone's interested Desert Hills High School has a football game on Friday the 5th of September, and my club ("The Guild" AKA video game club) will have a booth outside where we'll have Brawl set up. Problem is we're doing this as a fundraiser so we'll be charging $2 a round, the winner(s) get a cupcake or something... can't quite recall what we decided on as a prize. Doubt anybody is interested, but just to let anyone who might have a remote chance of showing up, we'll be there.

slave1

Smash Lord
Jovey do you have a car. you should come to SUU and play with me and sage. it would be fun. you would have to come on a weekend of course. but do it. and bring xsyven while you are at it.

Top Bottom