• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

slave1

Smash Lord
i dont know if i believe you thing that says you are the sexiest mod ever... but you are the only one i have seen.

and when did you go through all that major plastic surgery to look like that. its like your an actual girl

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I invaded Xsyven's place. I am posting from his laptop. ^_^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The member named Livvers is going around with my face as her avatar, so I had to get her back. >_<

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Xsy! Text me when you have our little "project" at least in the first draft!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
SUP UTAH!! REMEMBER ME?

I'm returning to Super Sexy Utah soon!

But NOT Salt Lake City - St. Geroogggeeeeee *****ES :grin:

I heard that place is mad dope!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
After talking to him on AIM more, it's gonna be in the Summer. So yeah... waaay after you left, Buzz. :p

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sometime between June and August Buzz! I'm going to the Genesis tourney SoCal and Vegas to catch up with people, so I figured St.G can't be too far off for some epic sightseeing

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I'll keep an eye out for ya. If I have the money, I'll definitely had south to see ya. ^_^

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Hey all! Thought I'd just post to stay alive on the thread. I haven't been real active lately, but I'll try to fix that. Eventually. I never realized filling out scholarship apps and college stuff was so retardedly slow. :dizzy: I need to get a job if I want to actually pay for college. Anyways, the E^2=MC (Electronic Entertainment Media Club) is thinking about hosting another tourny soon, so if we are I'll post the date. And just an fyi it's not just high schoolers xD There are so many smash noobs in the club that are sitting there begging to be KO'd by real smashers. There's cash prizes for the top two winners! :p

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I just had a smashfest with five Naughty Northern Utahns!

Good fun. Thanks for stoppin' by! Glad to have finally killed some of y'all.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! There's a tournament this Tuesday at Desert Hills High School, so if anyone can make it, that'd be great - 'cause all the players here need a lesson in humility. If you got any questions, let me know!

Here's the poster:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey, cool poster!

I actually missed that post entirely. More notice next time, eh? ;) How'd ya do?

Junpappy

Smash Lord
"Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted over a year ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying."

What the hell southerners. You couldn't even make it one year without Devin?

Plus, what happened to that ColdFrictionySamus guy?

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Thread necromancy!

I was just in southern Utah! Sorry, Xsyven! :(

Top Bottom