• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Dude I have been around snow all my life There is less snow here then where I used to live so I consider this an upgrade!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Dude, your guys' giant wall of snow in your parking lot is super awesome! I bet you can't wait for its triumphant return this year!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude, your guys' giant wall of snow in your parking lot is super awesome! I bet you can't wait for its triumphant return this year!
Ugh.... don't remind us. That was such a pain. I can just see myself slipping on it and going into early labor. O_o

Hmmm... I'm surprised it hasn't actually snowed here yet.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Because I doubt if I held any sort of tournament, you would come, therefore, I was testing to see if you'd actually come if I held a real thing. >_>

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hah. Good to know.

Jovey, if you ever check in this thread, I want to know how you're doing-- I heard about the accident, and I remember you saying you were involved with the production. You okay?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
what accident. did he die
Yeah. A few minutes before their production of Oklahoma, one of the kids accidently shot himself in the face with a blank. The energy built up in it caused enough damage in his head to cause severe damage, and he died a few hours later in the hospital.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
sugar and I are visiting SSU for Thanksgiving!!!
Buzz, you and sugar need to visit me on your way up/back. We promised each other to do something when we did that SMYN episode.

I'd come down to Southern Utah for thanksgiving, but I don't think my grandma is doing too well to do it. Which is a shame. I'd love to see my grandma and smash with some of the local smashers in St. George.

Maybe at some point, I'll come to a tourney and face some of you guys.

EDIT: Wait, was it thanksgiving, or christmas you were talking about?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
They were gonna come down on Thanksgiving, but then Sugar popped a baby out and ruined everything

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Buzz, you and sugar need to visit me on your way up/back. We promised each other to do something when we did that SMYN episode.

I'd come down to Southern Utah for thanksgiving, but I don't think my grandma is doing too well to do it. Which is a shame. I'd love to see my grandma and smash with some of the local smashers in St. George.

Maybe at some point, I'll come to a tourney and face some of you guys.

EDIT: Wait, was it thanksgiving, or christmas you were talking about?
Sad we can't come down for Thanksgiving, but we'll probably come down for Christmas now!!
:p Heh

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Or just too lazy xD
Anyone that can make it to the DHHS school can play in the tourneys (with the entry fee of course :chuckle:). Sorry if you guys worried about me, I really haven't had a lot of time to spend what with the whole "senior year" thing going. Anyways, the kid that died was a kid named Tucker - didn't know him personally but I heard he was a good guy. Anyway just wanted to letcha all know that the smashers at DHHS are doing (mostly) well. I've recently come in contact with a lot of good players out there, and I'm thinking that I'll be hosting another tournament sometime around late January. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll actually play in this one >.> The last one was way too small, so we need a better marketing strategy for a larger turnout. Hope to hear from you all soon!

~Joe

Top Bottom