• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Slave, I have no power over anything like that. :p And since when is **** a bad word, S@G3? :p

Welcome to Sexy Southern Utah, Sushi21! Sadly, nothin' really goes on here... ever...

If you feel like Wifiing though, let me know! I'm usually logged on AIM 24/7, so leave me a message!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Washington borders St. George. The St. George area is pretty much St. George, Washington, Bloomington, Santa Clara, Ivins, and Hurricane. And no-- seriously, I'll probably never go to Cedar City to fight you. It only makes more sense if you came to St. George. :)

I live on Valley View, Sush. :)

slave1

Smash Lord
Washington borders St. George. The St. George area is pretty much St. George, Washington, Bloomington, Santa Clara, Ivins, and Hurricane. And no-- seriously, I'll probably never go to Cedar City to fight you. It only makes more sense if you came to St. George. :)

I live on Valley View, Sush. :)
your the devil:flame:

slave1

Smash Lord
what do you think we are WoW players (fate) LOL. anyways once upon a time there was love in this community but that left when Devin left so now none of us have cars, and Xsyven is so lazy he wont come up and visit us.

so one day we will play but until then... keep posting. are you in high school or middle school. find a friend that plays smash and has a car and have him come up to cedar city with you. it would be fun. i dont have much for food but we could go eat somewhere. we have a few places. (very few)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
St. George has a MetaKnight player, Kolbie, who's really good. I've only fought him online, but on AiB, he's ranked around 35, or so.

And in a year and a half, Devin will get home. But then he'll have to learn Brawl. :( He left like, 2 days before it came out.

Anywho, I don't hold tournaments, solely due to the fact that I have no time to. That, and I doubt my room mates would want lots of random kids coming over to play video games.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
That may be true and I am sure slave would agree with you he complaines about them all the time. But do I care no.

LOL xsyven you know that I am kidding ;-)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
!

Buzzes, are you gonna be in Cedar most of the time?
Well, our Thanksgiving break is a week long, so I'll say it'll be about even. I know Thanksgiving day and the day after shopping will be in St. George, I'd imagine we'd spend a fair amount of time in St. George.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Hey for anyone interested, there's a Pay 2 Play tourney ($3 entry fee) at Desert Hills High School with a cash prize for first (and I think second) place. There are a lot of smashers in the area and we're trying to get them all acquainted with each other. The tourney starts shortly after 3:30 PM and could go on until 5:30 PM or even 6:00 PM. It will be held in the school's lecture hall, and will be played on a projector. Rules are as follows:

1. NO ITEMS.
2. Final Destination is the ONLY level ( I did not make this rule T_T )
3. 1 vs 1 matches, ONLY.
4. If you have a set controller style (i.e. gamecube, classic, nunchuk, etc.), then please bring your own controller.
5. Stock matches with time limit.

Now like I said, this is for anyone interested. I doubt there will be any, seeing as the majority of the SSU crew and surrounding areas have busy schedules and a good majority are over the high school age, but if you're willing to show up, it's there.

Catch you all later!
~Jovey

slave1

Smash Lord
we are both eighteen no one would know. anyways i would love to come. is it today? No Car!!!!!!!!

if you have one you should come pick us up :) woot woot. but you are probably in school.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
we are both eighteen no one would know. anyways i would love to come. is it today? No Car!!!!!!!!

if you have one you should come pick us up :) woot woot. but you are probably in school.
Slave, how many times do I have to tell you? St. George will NEVER PICK YOU UP EVER. Cedar is too far away/not cool enough.

Top Bottom