• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The National Video Game Association (NVGA) will be hosting the 1st annual NVGA Supercon May 22-25 2008 in Albuquerque, NM. This event will be a triple threat event with:

Trade Show Events
NVGA Championships
Anime Con

List of Games for event:

2D
______

Guilty Gear Accent Core
Stree Fighter 3: Third Strike
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Smash Bros. Brawl

3D
_______

Tekken: Dark Ressurection
Soul Calibur 3
Dead or Alive 4
Virtua Fighter 5

First Person Shooters

HALO 3 (4 v 4)
HALO 3 (2 v 2)
Call of Duty 4

Other
________

Eye of Judgment
Rock Band
Guitar Hero 3

This event is planning to be huge and we want everyone to be are part of it. Go here:

www.nvgasupercon.com

This will be the biggest Smash Brawl tournament ever so come out Smashers!!

Important Links:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/gamingchoices_events.php

Hotel Info:

COUNTRY INN AND SUITES ALBUQUERQUE NORTH
Rates
$55.00 STANDARD ROOM
$59.00 TWO-ROOM SUITES

Accomodations
SUITES WITH 2 TV’S / 2 PHONES
MICROWAVE / REFRIGERATOR
DELUXE HOT ITEM CONT. BRKFST.
FREE HI-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
BUSINESS CENTER / FREE USA TODAY
FITNESS ROOM / SWIMMING POOL
JUST 7 MILES FROM CONV. CTR.
ABOVE ARE NVGA SUPER CON RATES

Address
7620 Pan American Freeway
I-25 Frontage Road Exit 231 (San Antonio exit)

Reservation Number
(505) 823-1300

CALL NOW AND SAVE GUYS!!

Sponsors:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
really, cuz i dont see people in az on the news with 50 wives that are 12 years old
No, really. They live in Colorado City, Arizona. Look it up on Google.

I mean, I know it might be a bit hard for you, being a ****** and all, but I believe in you!

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
No, really. They live in Colorado City, Arizona. Look it up on Google.

I mean, I know it might be a bit hard for you, being a ****** and all, but I believe in you!
no use in denying your heritage, being an inbreed and all, but i understand why you would want people to know that you're married to your cousin

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Ok, this is just getting stupid, and these two are the source of the entire thing. I haven't seen any of this kind of stuff around, AND I LIVE IN UTAH. Just because some idiot comes into this thread calling us inbreds who marry our cousins, doesn't mean that his biased, contaminated, and brainless opinion is right. Far from it. Get your facts straight before you MORONS make any more accusations!

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Blasphemis abonations you say? I'll let you know if I see one there.
Oh yeah, buddeh Lofton says, "Yay P'ligs." He's from CO. He also says, "Why can't we just accept our differences and live happily together as one big family?":laugh:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no need to close the thread. Those two have received appropriate infractions. You may continue your normal conversations again. They won't be bothering you.

But remember that counter-flaming is still flaming. Consider yourself warned as well.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
Thank you for the help with that. Sorry about that. I just got defensive when they started labeling like that, and I tend to take those things too far... It won't happen again. I'll just report it as soon as possible next time. I'm glad that my first flame war was snuffed quickly, who knows what else I would've said... :(

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Falaffle waffle stole your cell phone in the middle of the night and won't return it?

At least I would've said that....

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... alright flame war's over, back to work I guess:(
Boredom sets in... lol I just got off work and by the time I got home it's like five minutes to midnight... is there a Blarg emote? :BLARG!!!: guess not... working at theaters can really wear it out of a guy who's never worked hard before :dizzy::chuckle:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nobody really responded to my post earlier, about Buzz and I being in Cedar City/St. George during Memorial Day weekend. We will be, and Xsyven, get ready! :D :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
When IS Memorial Day weekend? o_O

I hope I'm in town... ALSO. More congrats on the preggers! :D

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'll be living in my new apartment by then, with three other people that don't smash, and possibly two other people.

We have a HUGE TV and stuff! It'll be a fest to end fests! I haven't played Brawl with you guys since February. :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be living in my new apartment by then, with three other people that don't smash, and possibly two other people.

We have a HUGE TV and stuff! It'll be a fest to end fests! I haven't played Brawl with you guys since February. :)
OOoh that'd be awesome! I haven't played Brawl since before I left for tour. O_O I'm going to be so bad.....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Are you still on tour?!

If so, I think Buzz might have some questions on how you got preggers... Hahaha. jkjk.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
super special awsome? Gah! it's one of them "Yu-Gi-Oh: the abridged series" watchers! *sirens blare* *Mass mayhem ensues* "sir, we've detected another abridged series watcher on this thread. (awkward pause) You are, SOAForever!"

Crap, they found me out.

Joking aside, that series is pretty good. I can always go to that when I need a good laugh.

Top Bottom