• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexy Southern Utah

Greetings fellow southerners! Tis a new smasher here in the St george area looking to take over seeing as how the reigning champ is now leaving for two years (2!) to convert people and to meet crazy myspace girls ^_^. I already know several of you smashers and hope to get a chance to meet the rest very shortly. Cheers!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Nah, Lukewarm Squirtle's a nub. :D

But I'm training him to be the new Devin. He'll be ready to kick your guys's butt soon. Too bad he doesn't believe me that PT sucks. =/

Wow. It's sad to say that I've been completely shunned by my northern brethren. My introductory post in the legendary Utah thread has yielded not one response or acknowledgment from those Nasty Northerners >_<. It seems that Southern Utah is a much friendlier and better place to live. Oh well, I shall keep trying and will eventually break into the northern scene as the online capabilities allow me to combat those that we shall not speak of ^_^. Cheers!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah the North people are scum. Pay them no mind. LOL

I'm origionally from Cedar City btw, which is why I'm in this thread. I'm just up at college in Idaho.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...without Devin, this thread really just kind of floats here. Make sure you guys come visit more often, now that the #1 poster in this thread is gone. :(

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Hmm. Once they make a super highway that lets you go at any speed you want I'll come down more often.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
Well I played Brawl with the Mexican brigade and Peach still *****!! Xysven my mang, we'll do some hardcore wi-fi battles. Are you ready to face the Peach master? ;)

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
I was surprised nobody showed up to the tourny on Saturday night that I knew... I was able to go because my gramps was feeling under the weather, and I got third place (which wins... NOTHING! :D ).

What is this?!? Page 2 of Southwest!

Nay, I won't have it, just because our main poster is off on a evangelical sojourn into the land of the raisen does not mean that we should be so slacking in our posting...So my fellow sexy people, the moral of the lesson is POST POST POST!!!

{This message has been brought to you by Kirkland Raisen Bran}

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
It's good to be back after being gone so long! I haven't been on here in months! I wondered how many of you still remembered me after all this time. Seeing some new names here as well. :ohwell: Probably going to take a while to get back into the swing of things.

Jovey4

Smash Apprentice
Hey slow down man, everyone just got Brawl, remember? Heheh, look at me, saying that and I'm not even playing it right now! :laugh::dizzy: Back to the console again! WHeeeeeee! :chuckle::psycho::p
SMILEY FACE PARTY! :lick::confused:

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
It's official. I've had my first Wi-Fi brawl, and it worked really well, actually. It was kind of nice being able to take on jovey4, and it ran smoothly with only a few spots where it lagged. I hope joe found it as fun as I did.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
What's the point of fighting online if you live in the same town? It's always a tad laggy. Next time you guys are playing, try ducking to the beat of the music. Yeah.

SOAForever

Smash Cadet
What's the point of fighting online if you live in the same town? It's always a tad laggy. Next time you guys are playing, try ducking to the beat of the music. Yeah.
The point is that Me and joe rarely ever get to meet up and play brawl in the same room. Plus, we don't live in the same town, I live in freakin' LEEDS! Most of the time, the only place I ever get to see Joe is at high school. Plus, between work and school, I rarely get much time to myself.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
It sucks that Idaho got put in midwest (wtf?) because I wanted to 4 stock Buzz again. :(

Top Bottom