• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Videos! -Updated- more metaknight than you can handle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
great stuff, but maybe somewhere other than FD occasionally? maybe?

nvm: there are a few other stages used

VandalD

Smash Cadet
Great use of Snake, Psycho. Seeing someone fly off the stage because of C4 in particular is hilariously awesome.

Aww crap.

I didn't know about this. That's what I get for not checking the regional zones. >_>

Hey, will there be any more of these tournaments? I'm going to have to go next time.

XD

Good stuff everyone. Keep getting better Connor.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I appreciate the thread you made grouping all of these tourney vids...

but I think it's a little too early to be throwing the "professional" label around. other people are using that label in an attempt to get people to watch their videos...

it's almost impossible to be "professional" in a game that people are still learning about (and most people haven't even played yet)

as new things are discovered, it will change the way people play brawl.

at the end of the day it's your thread and you can name it whatever you want...

and being a professional melee player doesn't (at least not yet) translate into automatically being a professional brawl player.

just my opinion

once again thanks for the compilation thread

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
being a professional melee player doesn't (at least not yet) translate into automatically being a professional brawl player.

just my opinion
I believe when Gimpy said "professional" he was implying that they're the best videos to watch at the moment

plus I'm not exactly a very good melee player...

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
>.>

This is nothing near professional. Those are just some melee techs, nothing special or new. Try something out instead of doing everything like melee.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
This is nothing near professional. Those are just some melee techs, nothing special or new. Try something out instead of doing everything like melee.
Clearly nothing was special or new, why are people watching these vids, it's just like melee.

Edit: Where is the emoticon for sarcasm I can't seem to find it

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I guess because some good players are watching it, anyways this is just a warm up (sort of) for the players. And when will more videos be coming up?

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Quotes

why do you think i put the quotes on it lol
we all suck at this game in the grand scheme
If you suck anyways, why would you even care to quote it? There's no point in that, upload videos of moves showing lag etc. instead of this. If people would like to see "OK" brawl players they'd probably look at WifiWars or IGN.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
If you suck anyways, why would you even care to quote it? There's no point in that, upload videos of moves showing lag etc. instead of this. If people would like to see "OK" brawl players they'd probably look at WifiWars or IGN.
Jumpman can't seem to comprehend the greatness of Luigi's Mansion

don't compare us to IGN LOL

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Jumpman can't seem to comprehend the greatness of Luigi's Mansion

don't compare us to IGN LOL
Yep, never played Luigi's Mansion. Think it's good?

I don't compare you to any forum. The only thing I said was that if it would like to see good brawl play, I'd go to IGN/ WifiWars. That doesn't say anything about Smashboards. It just says that I appreciate WifiWars or IGN more than Smashboards in terms of the quality of Brawl.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
That Pit player is good, compared to him everyone else sucked. Although gimpy's last few seconds with bowser on luigi's mansion was good also.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
so... no DDD matches were recorded? not even in friendlies?

P.S.
-Jumpman- is either trolling you guys, or is an idiot, either way, no need to respond directly. just wait for him to go back to IGN or GameFAQs or whatever.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Pretty nice matches.

Props to Gimpy, Bowsers for loif. Can't wait to get my hands on Koops.

Psycho ******...man. You just gained a fan. That Snake action was sick. I wanted to play as him already, but you just upped that ten-fold. Keep at it, seriously.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
so... no DDD matches were recorded? not even in friendlies?

P.S.
-Jumpman- is either trolling you guys, or is an idiot, either way, no need to respond directly. just wait for him to go back to IGN or GameFAQs or whatever.
Is discussing something trolling? Well, whatever. I'm not a member of IGN or Gamefaqs. I hate those two sites. Just like the way they play brawl atm. But we'll stop this discussion now. I've only been member of three forums ever, and those are this one, Smogon and Nintendo, for the points.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Watching these really makes me wanna try to get into the Brawl competitve scene. Who to main though. I use Link in melee and I've always liked how he plays and him as a character. But Wolf and Ike both also look really cool...

Malificent

Smash Apprentice
very ice videos but I have to ask..

was Wolf not un-locked or does nobody like to play him? And personal opinion, what did you guys think of brawl, do you see it replacing Melee?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Tires Don Exits

but seriously what does tier matter if you are good with that character ;)
I haven't played the (final) game so I can't say this for fact. But it's lookin like Brawl might be a lot better about balance. What are people there thinkin? Is Ike really trash? Peach and Marth look kinda overpowered....

AmishTechnology

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KIMPHIE
Marth? BETTER?

Anyhow, I watched some PMidget videos the other day. Very interesting to see a character based on traps and other tricky stuff being played well. :D

No, I didn't watch Gimpy yet.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
(beaver) DAM!!! PSYCHO ****** HAS ENCOURAGED ME TO USE SNAKE!!! PSYCHO ****** IS THE BEST SNAKE EVER MAN!!! GO PSYCHO!!!! Is Psycho ****** on our forums because I would like to congratulate him on such a great Snake. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom