• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Videos! -Updated- more metaknight than you can handle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nes

Smash Lord
Woah! Wario used competitively!? It can't be! It must be a trap!!!
Thanks for using him Nes, don't know who you are but I love you!

Wario looked like he really sucks, but that guy probably hadn't really used him before, and with Wario it looks like it takes a lot of practice to use him effectively, so there's still hope!
No prob dude, yeah Wario is one weird dude I was expecting him to be like Mario but he's not.:(

Mr_Smiley

Smash Rookie
Awesome, this should keep me busy for a while. Nice job on that last vid Gimpy, Brawl is looking pretty sweet. Different, but in a good way.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Would you like to add my youtube channel to the first post? I noticed all the videos are from one tournament and the thread title tells me otherwise. I have about 5 friendlies and a bunch of random thoughts recorded which seem to be getting a bunch of attention in the peach boards.

Nes

Smash Lord
Hey Gimpy I might have a Brawl tourney at Smash at Noho 3 this week since Pbody (maybe) and Lucky are bring there wii I wanted to record some matches. I was wondering if I could give you the tapes and you can post them up on youtube?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Hey Gimpy I might have a Brawl tourney at Smash at Noho 3 this week since Pbody (maybe) and Lucky are bring there wii I wanted to record some matches. I was wondering if I could give you the tapes and you can post them up on youtube?
such a lovely idea

It'd make everyone on the boards who want to see more matches happy :)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
BOO!!! I DESPISE YOU NOW!! You hate R.O.B., you make R.O.B. cry. I want to challenge you when I get R.O.B. and when I get Brawl. Is it on?

Lithos

Smash Cadet
Awesome vids, definitely among the best out there.

It's funny to see you playing a MK under "Gimpy". Nice change of pace from the typical Bowser ownage. ;D

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Wow, what the heck is up with lucky? I was watching some other games with him earlier, and he was suiciding a whole bunch, and just not doing very well at all. But as I started to watch more games, he just kept on getting better and better, until he was right on par with gimpy.

Although I'm not a fan of the Sonic series, I've got to say, Sonic is pretty fun to watch. ^_^

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow, ROB lovers are here? ROB is ...meh, every other character would've been better.

Anyway, very sexy Meta Knight matches! It made me want to use him too, hehe. I thought he wasn't good lately, because his attacks are so weak, but he looks really fun to play as and is pretty cool.

Antinegative

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the videos Gimpy.

Could you maybe do some uncool/sucky things in between the cool things you do to keep your fanbois in check? :)

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
Wow, ROB lovers are here? ROB is ...meh, every other character would've been better.

Anyway, very sexy Meta Knight matches! It made me want to use him too, hehe. I thought he wasn't good lately, because his attacks are so weak, but he looks really fun to play as and is pretty cool.

Gimps didn't use MK's specials that much. At the very least I'd expect the n-B move more, it seems to be his version of Luigi's tornado, and I've seen some MKs put it to good use... But no. go spam more A attacks! lulz. =D

Tinkerer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2251-4736-2935
I hope tiers take a while to process, because good fights with so many different characters is bloody awesome.

Spigel

Smash Cadet
Why the rules are now on 3 Life?

Good matches guys, I like the psycho ******'s Snake

Greetings :D

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
Why the rules are now on 3 Life?

Good matches guys, I like the psycho ******'s Snake

Greetings :D
You live longer in Brawl for innumerable reasons. 4-stock matches take way too long, people have found, so it seems the new standard will be 3 stock.

M.K

Level 55
Ooh, I am LOVING Tetra's Ship, but I did hear a rumor that says you sometimes land on an island:

Clarification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom