• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Videos! -Updated- more metaknight than you can handle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Wow, watching these videos is so amazing, I think it's officially knocked what small amount of dissappointment I had over the roster out of me. I mean, here's a game where you cna actually have epic battles between Sonic and Metaknight, Bowser and Solid Snake, Diddy Kong and R.O.B., and on and on. This is gonna be so crazy I can't hardly wait for it.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm am so pumped to play this next week and these videos just raised my need even more.

i hate to be all negative and such, but i have yet to see a decent sonic
I think Lucky is the best I've seen. It looks like he has a lot of potential from the vids I've seen, but I shouldn't say anything until I play.

Last small comment, ROB is awesome and so is Lucario and hopefully Taj will play with him and **** everyone. Run-on sentences ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom