• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Videos! -Updated- more metaknight than you can handle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Fool

Smash Ace
PBody seems to have no trouble playing as all three pokemon. Why does every Sheik player so far refuse to transform? Zelda isn't the terrible piece of crap she used to be, why not use that amazing Fair/Bair after Sheik racks up all that damage? Especially now that Sheik has crap for killing moves.

2Shea

Smash Rookie
I'm loving Lucario so far. Anxious to see more of him, and try him out.

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
I gotta ask, why did nobody play DDD?

i mean, hes a penguin with a Giant jet powered hammer... how cool is that?

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Wow, these are so awesome. I'll be watching these for the next month. Anways... bookmark'd

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Hey Gimpy, just a thought of mine after watching some videos: not that you need advice from me :p but I noticed what I thought looked like super armor on bowser's dsmash in one of his other videos. I thought maybe using his dsmash if you think your opponent will getup attack (or while he's hanging on the ledge and you expect a ledgehopped aerial/getup attack) would work very well. The super armor absorbs the hit and he eats your dsmash when he gets up.

Hell, depending on the durability of super armor, you could maybe use it to absorb shffled (or in Brawl, shffed) aerials, or at least some of them.

These videos are terrific by the way! I'll be watching them for a while.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Wow, these are quite nice. I especially like DEHF's Pit - certainly makes me want to try him as soon as I get the game. Though I am curious why he never angled his bow shots - there were a few times that would likely have turned a miss into a hit.

Oh, and I loved that second Sonic vs Peach match. Who knew chunks of Green Hill Zone could collapse under your feet? Certainly not Peach :laugh: .

Zevox

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Oh, and I loved that second Sonic vs Peach match. Who knew chunks of Green Hill Zone could collapse under your feet? Certainly not Peach :laugh: .

Zevox
haha that's why the level got banned

that and you can sit by the side and throw people out

skynaps

Smash Rookie
Oh wow, where was this held? Any chance there's another sometime soon (I live in Los Angeles)?

Great videos, thanks tons.

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
SO...MANY...VIDEOS...IN...ONE...SHORT...PERIOD....OF....TIME...CAN"T....POSSIBLY...WATCH...THEM...ALL
NOES!!!!!!!!!!!11one one one elevinty-one

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
PsychoMidget, your Snake play was impressive, more so cos he was new to you. Must say, it increased my wanting to main him

M.K

Level 55
For the Pit vs. Pokemon Trainer on Pokemon Stadium 2 Ice Level, what was the shadow running from left to right in the background?

pepiux

Smash Apprentice
OMG... look at Din's Fire range on the first Zelda video... (1:20 - 1:30)

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Zelda was never a piece of crap :) She looks so kickass now, and I have to agree Din's Fire seems a bit broken. I'm glad she got an upgrade, though.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME.

P.S. This thread made me push back homework by about 2 hours. *fails at time management*

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
So speaking from your clearly experienced POV guys, do you think that eventually everyone will stop whining about how much Brawl sucks and really get into the game? Like is it really as awkward to play competitively as everyone seems to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom