• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Videos! -Updated- more metaknight than you can handle lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanea

Smash Ace
great game play thank you for taking time out of your day to give some high quality stuff you kick *** thanks again:):):):):)

edo

Smash Rookie
Cool vids. No offense but the videos from the guys in texas was more impressive of whats capable with SSBB. Snake has solid edge game.

Luigi player

Smash Master
wow, i really enjoyed seeing those vids, great stuff, thanks^^ the third part of the money match was unfair lol

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
Looks like Gimpy got hit by a new advanced tech in his money match at Delfino Plaza. Drowning people will be the new meta-game.

Reynbo

Smash Cadet
Just finished watching em all:psycho:And everyone was really good(with the exception of altoid)At first i was a little pissed off at how slow brawl seemed,but after watching this you guys completely changed my mind about it so thanks for that:bee:My fave match by far was the gimpy versus dehf match (round 3 i believe)Just cause of that awesome bowsercide out of nowhere:laugh:Luigis Downb buff is pretty crazy(maybe a little to crazy:ohwell:)DEHFs Pit was awsome,looks like pit may be high tier but thats just a guess.I also really like psycho ******* snake,he really knew how to use c4s/mines/nikita very well(snake looks like he'd be awesome for mind games:))

Seemed like the new ledges were a ***** lol.Anywho i kinda rambled my thoughts,but great job to all and again thanks for changing my mind about brawl it looks alot more balanced then melee:)

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
Volcano kick KO during the Falcon/Ganon money match takes the cake for best Brawl KO to date! :laugh:

He was behind you, too!!! :laugh: Too good.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
let's not forget the teams results psychomidget

1st: Gimpyfish (Metaknight) and Lucky (Marth)
2nd: Psychomidget (Snake) and Connor (Marth)

after that it is IRRELEVANT because nobody other than pm/connor took a game off of us or even got us down to our last stocks LOL

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
let's not forget the teams results psychomidget

1st: Gimpyfish (Metaknight) and Lucky (Marth)
2nd: Psychomidget (Snake) and Connor (Marth)

after that it is IRRELEVANT because nobody other than pm/connor took a game off of us or even got us down to our last stocks LOL
wow lol I didn't know that, so you guys actually did **** in teams

except we got revenge in losers finals :p

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Wait... in the first C falcon/ganon vid... did C falcon do a footstool at 1:44? definately looked like it, and it was pretty awesome.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Omg...

These are great!
Gimpy is godly with ganon, seriously, i've never seen some1 as good as him in brawl with ganon!

Rock on Gimpy!

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Every dissapointment I just had vanished when I saw snake and Pit kick *** like that. This games gonna rock!

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible that some one could create a new video section and upload all the videos from all the different threads?

espio87

Smash Ace
hey gimpyfish, what are your impressions on Ganondorf? seeing that you used him on the money match I want to know your opinion about him:)
also, could you provide info on his standard attacks?

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
I thought people said power sheilding was gone, but what exactly happens at 0:47 of this video?
I'm pretty sure you can't reflect projectiles by powershielding anymore because there were many times where people powershielded projectiles and nothing happend (peaches turnips seem to vanish when you powershield them).

the iceclimber's ice blocks probably bounce off walls or something, im not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom