• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Walt

Smash Ace
I live in Vallejo now, maybe sometime I'll burn rubber up to Sac and say what up to all you crazy kids. :)

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Max we miss you too :(
But I like all this sudden activity in here! I was all starting to think that this thread was going to die and no one would even notice or care lol

soju

SD God
I'm a Fairfield kid :B just tell me the a-ok for a house to smash at, and ill try to be there within the month XDDD

soju

SD God
Yeah, we smash quite a bit down here, we usually meet at my friends house and theres always at least 3 people smashing. If everyone decides to come it makes around 6 people who smash seriously and a few other peeps who join in for fun.

soju

SD God
anytime actually, we just show up whenever we feel like it since it's always my friend's house, I can talk to him about setting up an actual session so everyone can come. but i warn you, small room, many men, feelings getting hurt. :D

soju

SD God
aight txt me if you plan on coming down so i can get him to set up his room so the smell is at least bearable and so I can try and force everyone to come
# is 702-506-1862

soju

SD God
0-0 umm next week plox? haha, im pretty sure everyone would show but me since im still a puny high schooler and am going to Prom this weekend, but yeah if you do decide to come down try and tell us a week ahead of time so i can try and get everyone together

OH!!! and one more thing, we run a tournament every friday night, its not smash exclusive and theirs usually only one setup of melee there, its called RAMnation and they have a wide variety of games. I'm usually not there since it starts at around 10 and ends hecka late so my asian family thinks ill be bad if i go, haha but yeah, its basically the "big" thing in fairfield since a lot of people show up, and theres a lot more elbow room

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Oh so no Melee tourney...lol that would've been so tight.

I wanna come to these though, just to play and perhaps turn some heads then!

Walt

Smash Ace
I went to ramnation I think two weeks ago? Moon if you're showing up there make sure to tell me so I can def go to that one. We'll do some more teams ****.

soju

SD God
tell me if you guys are showing, i havent been totally owned in a while and i rarely go to ramnation so ill know that i should be heading there for once

DRGN

Technowizard
If anybody wants to come over tomorrow and play some Melee that's cool with me. Just let me know what time.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Since you posted that yesterday, I assume by tmw, you meant today lol
But yeah I can come at about 12:30 - 1ish, assuming it doesn't start raining.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Excellent! Bring a recording setup next time so I can analyze some matches and give you some critiques. I'm lazy and don't want to lug mine around.

DI in for the win. IT JUST MAKES FOR BETTER COMBOS.

soju

SD God
0_0 oh snap, is this a buncha smashers who can probably beat me with their eyes closed all coming to one place in my city? \\(^0^)// yay, and im trying to get one of our better guys to get more into melee, but hes too into that poverty game hype(cs2 :[) so hopefully ya'll can give him some new melee motivation

soju

SD God
we're in fairfield and nope we dont smoke at the guys place, you might be able to find some guys there who will do it with ya though, but inside its strictly gaming and making people feel bad

DRGN

Technowizard
Do you guys want to play this weekend or early next week?

Oh, and I guess I could mention I'm also able to record matches.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll play today, ru5514n. If anybody else also wants to come play Melee today you can contact me on AIM.

Top Bottom