• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'm right past downtown off Garden Highway near Truxel if that rings any bells. It seems I'm pretty far away from everybody else I've played so far though.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Sorry I flaked guys, my schedule changed last minute and I didn't have any time (even though I only had two hours to spare to begin with lol). Next week I really don't have anything to do so no johns.

MeowMixMax

Smash Cadet
Yeah I can fit about 5-6 people in my room at one time and I have 2 tvs(though only one wii/GC) Im pretty much always free on weekdays so hit me up and bring your friends!:)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm playing monday, even though I'll probably be a little sick. This new controller needs some melee love. So what's the plan dogs?

My place? Someone else's place? Hm? HM?! HMMMM!??!?

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Would one of you guys like to give me a ride from sac state after 1? If not, I could get there myself, but it takes longer, and leaves less time for melee.

MeowMixMax

Smash Cadet
Yes I have 3 cats and they all like to stand in front of the tv so there will be cat johns. haha

Edit: I also only have one melee disk.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'll bring the oregon cube if needed.

And if anyone needs an extra controller, you can either have old *** silver or spliced spice orange and white.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
hi guyz! IM knew 2 dis thred!
i play dis bad char namd falcon n am lookin 4 sum praktiz aginst dis oder char namd marth.
I loze 2 much cuz dis char has liek a slait edge en da machup. . . He hitz me 1ce n i died liek allwayz

I NEED HELP, KTNXBAI!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I better be careful, I might get banned soon by a little piss ant mod. Who's down for making our brand new own forum where you can say whatever the **** you want without making sure the site is family friendly?

My previous post was modded metalreflectshisstupidity. Just pointing out that he did it in the sacramento thread. And guess what you stupid ****? That's not even a censor dodge. I always ****ing do that. You can suck my big fat **** you ****ing little prick.

DROP ANOTHER POINT IN THE ****ING SACRAMENTO THREAD. THE THREAD WHERE NO ONE ****ING GOES IN. You stupid ****ing idiot piece of **** kid.

joeplicate

Smash Master
hahaha for real

what did you even say?

oh nvm, saw in the other thread

yeah, i think i have a very good idea who you're talking about, and i already have a very well-articulated opinion on the matter

=P

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Sure I'm down. Also this morning was fun NK lol. I'd like to play you unblazed sometime too LOL.

And Max, I didn't say this the other day, but I was very surprised with how rapidly you improved over the course of a single session. I was trying really hard those last 20 games or so, and I could tell that you were recognizing situations and responding to them accordingly.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Oh god... so tired... so blazed...

Jesse I will definitely play you sober next time and show you a good time :D

I had a lot of fun buddy, mexican food at 4ish in the morning is just too epic.

Top Bottom