• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Actually, I don't live there, but because of my schedule I'm on campus most of the time (4 hour break between classes on monday and wednesday lol) plus friday is soooooo freee.

P.S I hate to bring this up now, but my controller is kinda unavailable to me right now, so if you got an extra controller, that would be much appreciated.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
No worries son, I'm definitely free all the time and I got an extra controller.

Though I wonder how a controller is unavailable lol.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
It's not working propely(R button keeps sticking; x-y-start is ineffective; and there is so much gunk inside you can't even open it up)

It's also somewhere in Oakland (last time I heard anyway)

I get out at 11:50 on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. On tuesdays I'm free for 3 hours after 10:15 as well.

MeowMixMax

Smash Cadet
Hi my name is Max Im about a 5 minute drive from sac state and I am looking for people to play Melee and P:M with. I am also new here as you can see from my number of posts lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Russian, you actually live right down the street from the house I played NintendoKing at and Max is close to sac state. WTF proximity imo.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Are you guys any good?? Cause I am a complete noob, and am in San Diego for school (am from Sacramento during holidays).

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I'm ok, not a complete noob, but pretty far away from being a pro. MasterShake is better than me in any case. I'd also like to play more people.
Edit: jesse, where does NintendoKing live, specifically?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Oh my ****ing goodness.

These f@gs at the car repair place are taking forever.

NK you should hit up Russian since he lives right down folsom blvd from the house I played you at.

And Russian you should hit up the Russian guy LOL.

And Max text me so I have your cell phone number.

And anyone/everyone else just message me if you want to smash later this week gat dam.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yuuuuup.

Russian let's get some games tomorrow night... or later tonight.... how's this time **** work anyhow?

And Jesse where exactly do you live anyways? I'm pretty sure we could pick you up no problem. Unless the impossible game scares you... O_O

EDIT: Jesse give me your phone number again. Also, russian give me yours, oh and a real ****ing name.

EDIT EDIT: **** the white gamecube controllers! I just ordered meself an old school black one. Expedited shipping whaaaat. I should really go to bed.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
And Jesse where exactly do you live anyways? I'm pretty sure we could pick you up no problem. Unless the impossible game scares you... O_O
I'm in El Dorado Hills right now with my cousins, I guess my car will be fixed tomorrow...maybe.

Not until my debts are paid off, but my Russian friend from Murmansk is.
Are you and him both coming to Sacramento or another area of California?

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Sorry everyone, hadn't been around here for a while, lots of schoolwork -_-

Eikelmann, ты говоришь по русски?

NK, my real name is alex, hit me up (916) 812-8570, but I will need an extra controller cuz mine is still in Oakland (I think lol). Tmw after about 1:30 should work, I don't think I have any homework to take care of.

Jesse, is yo car fixed yet? I don't want to keep walking to Max's house lol

And what's up with all these random ppl coming into this thread lol

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Jesse, is yo car fixed yet? I don't want to keep walking to Max's house lol
It's either going to be fixed tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning...stupid stuff after stupid stuff keeps happening to it lol.

Thursday I can play for sure but not on the weekend.

I haven't been free in a while due to this car **** but starting next monday anybody can hit me up I'll be totally down to play.

I'm mad itching to play too, and I'll try and look for a spare controller this weekend.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Eikelmann, ты говоришь по русски?
дааааааа конещно))

вы беглый?? :bee:

I'm in El Dorado Hills right now with my cousins, I guess my car will be fixed tomorrow...maybe.

Are you and him both coming to Sacramento or another area of California?
He comes to Sacramento for a little bit to visit his family. I'm not coming to California for a long time. I may attend Genesis 2 though.

Eikel, where u from?
Vladivostok/Petrozavodsk

ru5514n

Smash Ace
дааааааа конещно))

вы беглый?? :bee:
ну как сказать)

я родом из беларуси, жил там почти 12 лет, потом переехал в Америку (мать поженилась с американцем). В Сакраменто приехал 2 года назад.

ЗЫ просто интересно, откуда вы знаете про этот сайт? В СНГ смаш же вроде не существует.

ЗЫЫ может перенесём разговор в ЛС, а то моды тут могут тему закрыть)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
When did this turn into the Sacramento Russian Smash Thread??? Super interesting. I ended up getting drunk last night after I called jesse so sorry alex for not giving you a shout. Aside from that, yeah.y

I'm thirsty.

Top Bottom