• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Ecoh

Smash Rookie
Hey all, new comp player here; it's nice to see players in my area. :) A friend and I are looking into the Sac Town Melee Bi-weeklies; is there going to be one coming up? I know there was one last weekend.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lookin to get 25~30 guests so far for that P:M tournament

with guests from fresno lol

if yall willing to make that drive u should come down!

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
I wanna play some melee.....
can we start some weekly friendlies or something?

TechaMaki

Smash Rookie
Im a new player to PM but ive always loved fighting games and i grew up playing Melee even though it was just with a brother and we were never even close to good but i just started and was wondering how big the scene is here in the sac area.
im personally in the arden-arcade area and could possibly host tourneys if i get into the community.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
It's actually not bad. We have 30 person locals and such on good weeks, and players have been more willing to meet up as of late thanks to facebook groups.

TechaMaki

Smash Rookie
thats pretty cool. maybe i should make a facebook again... lol whats the name of the group?

Foxinsocks

Smash Rookie
What up Sac smash. New to the area and looking to smash with a real live person for the first time in years. Is there still a bi-weekly going on? Do I need a facebook to stay connected?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Facebook would help a lot since we have our own little group on there. Enoch hosts a biweekly at his casa; next one is two weeks from now. What area of sac are you in?

Foxinsocks

Smash Rookie
Facebook would help a lot since we have our own little group on there. Enoch hosts a biweekly at his casa; next one is two weeks from now. What area of sac are you in?
Thanks, I did find the facebook groups and was at Enochs place last saturday. Had a pretty good time despite not knowing a single person.

Tohfoo

Smash Cadet
Hey all. Was just looking through recent posts and joined the Sacramento Smash group on Facebook. Looking forward to hopefully meet you guys.

Conker534

Smash Rookie
NNID
Conker5344
3DS FC
3265-5060-6330
Saw it as well, will be attending when I can! I'm not the best though. I'm still a scrub even though I've been playing for years away from the community.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Hey I am likely going to be in El Dorado Hills from August to December. Hoping to hit up a few tournaments

Stunnerr

Smash Rookie
Yo! I'm a relatively new player mostly into Project M, but I'd be down to learn melee if anyone wants.
I'm located in the Rancho Cordova area and always looking for some games, message me!
I'll be at the A-1 tournament tomorrow in Roseville!

Wolfy!

Indecisive
/\ I've been getting into Project M a little more with the recent updates so I'd be happy to play some along with Melee if I ever make it to a smashfest or whatevs. :p

Also yeah, I'm not dead, lmao.

CBK

Smash Journeyman
We Hungry and we want competition and for that reason I want to invite you guys to come up to The Biggest Little City. Come represent your town or City, Come see how you stack up to Reno’s Finest.
Starlite Fight Night

Games List: Casual USFIV, UMVC3, Xtekken, KOF, TTT2, Melee, Brawl, PM
Dates / Days:Friday-Sat
Times: 630pm-1amSaturday
Address: (1201 Stardust street, Reno, NV 89503, USA)
Prices: 1$ raffle donation no required fee
Stream Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/prod7gy
Group's SRK Thread, Facebook, Twitter, Webpage Links ect.
RENOCREW 2011 (Northern Nevada's Fightin Game Scene)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/122190174533481/

Starlite Fight Night Tournament Edition
Games List: USFIV, UMVC3, Melee, PM (Xtekken, KOF, TTT2, Brawl, Tournament pending enough entrants)
Dates / Days:Last Friday of Every Month
Times: 630pmFriday-1amSaturday
Address: (1201 Stardust street, Reno, NV 89503, USA)
Prices: 6$ entry, 5$ dollar for tournament and 1$ for venue. Dollar raffle that happens this day also available for 1$
Stream Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/prod7gy
Group's SRK Thread, Facebook, Twitter, Webpage Links ect.
RENOCREW 2011 (Northern Nevada's Fightin Game Scene)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/122190174533481/

Top Bottom