• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
Sorry I didn't get back to this very quickly, Moon. Anyways, how does Wednesday or Thursday at noon sound? Besides swf, I'll try to be on aim a bit more often if you want to discuss a better time or get a hold of me.

If you'd like to play today that might also be a possibility. Just post here if you happen to see this and I'll try to get back to you soon if it's a go.

DRGN

Technowizard
Bummer, Moon. Ok, well, basically whoever wants to smash today can come on over. Though I had some work to do tonight and I'm not getting to sleep as early as I would have liked, so I think closer to 3 pm or so will be better.

soju

SD God
Yo DRGN, YOU DA BEST!!!!!

and I'm willing to go to anyones house this and next week if anyone is holding a smashfest or something.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm thinking about having some people come over again Wednesday. POSSIBLY later today (Tuesday). If anyone is available and interesed in smashing either day, check back here soon and often and I'll try to update the potential smash session status. :bee:

DRGN

Technowizard
I'd like to play today if anyone is interested. Another player, Corimon, would also like to play and is looking for a ride (lives in South Sac). C'mon people, last chance to practice before Genesis!

Even if you're not going we should play today anyway. :grin:

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
o hai sac.

i'm corimon and i play melee and mvc3. i got blown up on the ramnation stream against cam last wednesday though. :( i'm pretty averagely bad at melee, and pretty ok at mvc3, but i love playing them regardless. i'm really interested in any sessions you guys got going on!

soju

SD God
anyone up for a session this or next week? :3

oh and if anyone wants to come to a tourny in roseville this saturday, sacramento is along the way and i could probably pick anyone up :B

nvm tournies postponed

DRGN

Technowizard
I think I was finally smashed out earlier this week after so much Genesis. Maybe we could play next week though.

soju

SD God
lol i decided in the end to head over to play walt instead due to moon not being available, ill be heading to the tournament in sac next week so probably then

soju

SD God
ill be in sacramento friday all day and then at a tourny in sac saturday. Is rancho cordova right next to sac?

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Alright if you guys do decide to come over, my address is 2707 La Verta Ct, Apt. 14. Keep in mind that unfortunetaly, we'll only have a few hours, maybe until 4-5 ish.

soju

SD God
thats what i'm doing, sorry ru5514n i didn't get out of the MEPs center till around 4 so i didnt find any time for smash today

Top Bottom