• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well you know when I'm free Sunday night through Tuesday normally. Hell if you wanted some intense melee/hangout time you can just stay with us over MY weekend.

I plan on making you better. You've got the ability, you just need the practical application. So many missed edge-guard opportunities with you. Once you work on that ledge game... f*********. Oh, and we need to work on you finishing your food I think too. Mmmmmmm also controlling your space is going to be very important as well. Too many approaches with no plan after the approach, e.g run in sh fair and praying for the connecting hit VS sh retreating fair for more options such as dash dance out to bait the WD forward or shield grab, aka a whole **** ton safer. Probably the only other thing is learning to pace the match based on the play style of the opponent and your momentum in the match.

If we can get these among other things working for you, with your technical ability, you're going to be a force to be reckoned with.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Well you know when I'm free Sunday night through Tuesday normally. Hell if you wanted some intense melee/hangout time you can just stay with us over MY weekend.

I plan on making you better. You've got the ability, you just need the practical application. So many missed edge-guard opportunities with you. Once you work on that ledge game... f*********. Oh, and we need to work on you finishing your food I think too. Mmmmmmm also controlling your space is going to be very important as well. Too many approaches with no plan after the approach, e.g run in sh fair and praying for the connecting hit VS sh retreating fair for more options such as dash dance out to bait the WD forward or shield grab, aka a whole **** ton safer. Probably the only other thing is learning to pace the match based on the play style of the opponent and your momentum in the match.

If we can get these among other things working for you, with your technical ability, you're going to be a force to be reckoned with.
Damn this post makes me wanna hardcore practice.

Lt.Scheisskopf

Smash Rookie
Yo Sac-town
I'm from Davis, but I hang out in Sac a lot and am looking for competent smashers
I have a fair amount of fighting game experience but I'm a total f***** noob at Melee
but it seems like the bossest game of all time
Do you guys do any regular get-togethers or anything?
I'm tryin to meet more community members.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
or should i come up to get a smackdown?
"yes", as in yes let's have some close games (up here though).

I'm a little past sac right now, but I'm about to come into a beast *** no restrictions house by myself for the next month. So if anyone wants to come chill and spend a couple days I have no problems with that. Especially since I don't have a car and all.

Walt

Smash Ace
Unless I get a job soon I probably will not be able to use my car sooooo hopefully big 5 or something actually hires meeeeee

but if I do I will totally go up to sac and hang with you guys

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Alright, I think people can visit me in like 2 or 3 days now that I've got this empty house.

And I guess I have this huge CRT but it might go into storage, argh.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
929 Mt Ranier Way, El Dorado Hills

Phone number is (925) 628 7673

Today and Wednesday look mad good. Also tomorrow night like midnightish.

Note - room with TV smells like ****. Very dirty dog lives there.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Holy ****ing **** on a silver gat dam platter.

I need times and dates that people are available to play at. Going through mother ****ing withdrawals here.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Dude....I'm ON my break lol. I haven't played in like a month!
Well THAT'S not good. . . you need to practice up, buddy!
I cant wait to crush you. . . ;D

Im going to play your ec twin (irishmafia) and take his soul in a few days. . . . (mming his peach/fox and another one for dittos)
. . . ill tell him you said hi

btw, I need to make sure you two play @ genesis. . . will be pretty awesome. . .
If i see him in a white T I will piss myself

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
moon

would you be interested in playing with me all day the monday after genesis? there's a chance that i'm gonna be in norcal for an extra day due to our driver (jetfour) possibly wanting to do touristy stuff in SF that day.

this offer is extended to anyone else, as well, if i end up actually being in-town that day.

wait... how far is sacramento from genesis?

edit: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Jpeg - WTF that hasn't happened yet? I actually want to mm him too lol. After I tap the **** out of you, of course...

DRGN - When/where/what time? I think I can drive around starting Sunday...

Tai - Actually I'll still be in Antioch so hello.

Walt

Smash Ace
I suggest after genesis Moon and Tai hang out with me at my friend matts house. Or Zelgadis's house if he's down. Matts house is basically a giant living room with at least 4 computers playing starcraft and a TV used only for fighting games and SMT:Nocturne.

Top Bottom